TUF 8 - Pissing in the fruit tray (vid link)

Post Fight Drama - Jules vs. Vinny (video)

TUF LEAK - Pissing in the fruit tray (video)

-- bloodyelbow.com 

thats messed up

How low can you go?

WTF, seriously, the reason i stoped watching TUF after the first season is because is such stupidity, last night was the first episode I watched, Nog and his team are awesome, Mir and his team are not.

We need more guys like Nog and his team and less guys like Mir and his team.

Also as coaches on TUF, Nog is the best and Mir is the worst.

All I had to do is watch last night's episode to come to this conclusion, its not rocket appliance :)

Sagiv Lapkin - 

Also as coaches on TUF, Nog is the best and Mir is the worst.

Ken Shamrock is the worst.

I'll take Ken over Mir anyday after watching last night's episode.

Who is that?

I would've thought saltwater, soap or vinegar would have proven the point.

I will no longer watch TUF, I gave it a chance last night and it was a waste of my time.

The only thing good about this season's TUF is Nog and some of his team members.

If the producers/spike/dana seriously let them piss in the fruit tray and did nothing.  I would sue their fucking asses off.  I've watched and taped every episode from season1 on, and if they really did this...I won't watch anymore. 

I like Two and a Half Men, Charlie Sheen is funny.

I watched the vid, I didn't realize he pissed in his own food because they were stealing it.  

I would NEVER piss in food like that, but they shouldn't be stealing his shit either.

I don't normally condone this type of thing but those guys had it coming.

Spike should be obligated to let people know about it though.
I know on Big Brother a woman cleaned the toilet with another guy's toothbrush and CBS didn't let it go.

ttt

ttt

hey those stole his fruit, fair game.

I can understand putting salt or vinegar or something harmless like that, but taking a piss in someone's food is just fuked up, and whoever did it deserves a good beating.

pissing on the bed is not as bad as pissing in the food, but close...

you guys are acting like he paid for the fruit!

the producers give them whatever they want

you think krystof cant request a bodybag and a tombstone and this guy is paying for his own food?

Watch the video closely....I piss in my own food.

If Vinny had peed his own bed, then slept in it....would anyone have bitched?

That'll teach'em!

A new low.