TUF 8 - Pissing in the fruit tray (vid link)

effertime - Also, any ideas of who the "new GSP" might be?

Isn't it obvious already?.......Phillipe Nover aka "The Filipino Assassin" aka "Fainting Phillipe" aka "the next Anderson Silva" aka "The new GSP"

William Colosimo - You want to be a fuckstick and steal food, dont complain when you have a mouthful of piss

Fuck yeah. I hope they enjoy the Luke Cummo blue plate special.

I'm glad this thread has turned around in my favor.

I was starting to get worried that I was the only one who recognized the health benefits of suitable urine.

Which episode did phillipe fight on?

hows taste my warm pee pee

4 later

you didnt pay for the food bro

what were they stealing, really??

did you not share toys in kindergarten?

props on getting in the ring though you cant be that huge of a douche

mac had the same problem, but i don't think it would change the taste of the stuff he eats

Those guys in season 1 didn't pay for those rashguards and beanies that Hoger stole either.

If the piss gobblers wanted their own fruit platter all they had to do was write it down on their request list then they could have eaten their own piss, not someone elses.

dson - you didnt pay for the food bro

It's not about who paid for what. It's about Tom ordering a fruit plate and those guys intentionally devouring it to keep Tom from enjoying it's delicious goodness. They were being dicks and Tom responded in kind.

In all honesty, I'm shocked Tom didn't come down with scurvy after being denied his daily requirement of vitamin C.

Do we know the list of pissy-fruit eaters? I bet they're pretty pissed off if they just found out after watching the show. lolz.

So next week's fight is Phillipe Nover vs Dave Kaplan.

Cmon yall, a bunch of dudes locked in a house, every now and then they get let out to fight. Fuck it, pissing in a fruit tray sounds like a fucking party to me. And it makes for great tv. So shut the fuck up. Everyone who is bitching, sucks, and i bet they fat wives or they are virgins.

you bitch if its boring, you bitch if its to "crazy". Yall are all fags. eat fat black cock.

im drunk, gimme some watermelon to piss in.

Tom, are you glad you participated on TUF?Not asking as a lead up to some 'ZOMG, you guys are assholes etc.' tirade. Just curious if you thought it was beneficial, worthwhile etc.
*edited for my neanderthal syntax

TTTom

Tom Lawlor is a genius, what better way to get revenge on people eating your food?

DROC

lol

What a bunch of lil ladies we have on the UG, it's a fricking gossip circle

Team Nog can sit around a table giggling and feeding fruit to one another while they know it is Tom's fruit since it is labeled. But since Tom is on Team Mir the sewing circle here on the UG will not allow him to screw with them back.

I just watch the show.

I understand that it was his food that he requested and they shouldn't have been eating it, but if I had been in the house, regardless of whether or not I was involved with eating his fruit, I would have been pissed that he put urine back in the fridge. That container could not have been sealed extremely tight. What if it sloshed and got on other food when being taken out? Childish, imo.