TUF Finale pulls 1.1 million viewers

: Boom! RT : TUF 18 Finale on = 1,129,000 viewers. Prelims = 938K.

Good sign. Maybe people are becoming more familiar with Fox Sports 1.

Good sign, wonder why it did so much better than the Hendo/Vitor card which was on a Sat night.  Plus the title fight main event was taken off the card.

Good number though.

That's shocking to me. Especially the prelim number. Good for them. Phone Post 3.0

How did OP scoop MMALOGIC is the bigger question?

TopGrinder - How is it a good sign when the show pulled 500k less than its premiere?????? Phone Post 3.0

What are you talking about?  TUF 18 debut did like 800k.

And just like that this turns into a thread about mmalogic.  SMH

epwar -

How did OP scoop MMALOGIC is the bigger question?

I'm a twitter fiend! Phone Post 3.0

These numbers are great.

This thread will soon be shit.

Better numbers than I thought. Phone Post 3.0

JimmersonzGlove - Diaz bros = money Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Nice turn around. I'm really shocked at the prelims though, would have never guessed that. Phone Post 3.0

209 homie

bonersaurus - Nice turn around. I'm really shocked at the prelims though, would have never guessed that. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not.

I would have been shocked if the prelims started at 5pm, but with them starting at 8pm and the main card starting at 10pm, it makes sense that the prelims put up a strong number. I'm more surprised that the main card did as well as it did, given that it ran so late into the evening.

Jesus KO'd stayrad - 
JimmersonzGlove - Diaz bros = money Phone Post 3.0
£15,000 and £15,000 apparently Phone Post 3.0

Shit.

They WISH they got in pounds.

Good number...very surprising given the card. Maybe I was right all along about Nick and Nate.

Diaz Bros=Ratings and PPV buys Phone Post 3.0

Steve4192 - 
bonersaurus - Nice turn around. I'm really shocked at the prelims though, would have never guessed that. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not.

I would have been shocked if the prelims started at 5pm, but with them starting at 8pm and the main card starting at 10pm, it makes sense that the prelims put up a strong number. I'm more surprised that the main card did as well as it did, given that it ran so late into the evening.

the time of the card def helped, obviously Sat shows do better than Wed and prelims that start at 8 instead of 5 or 6 are gonna do better, same with the main card.

By that time the big college football games are over. 

Card - 

That fucking pic is so fucking awesome!

Steve4192 - 

I'm not.

I agree, and I think this is one of the biggest fundamental problems the UFC has with attracting viewers. The non-ppv cards start at random times,confusing potential viewers. I wrongly assumed that the main card would start at 8, and was looking to tune in for Diaz Maynard at around 10pm, and didn't realize main card was at 10 until around dinner time on Saturday. I may be dumb for not knowing all of the start times, but I'm guessing I'm not the only one.

2x