TUF Finale pulls 1.1 million viewers

Another example of programming problems is this weekend. I just realized that the Hunt Bigfoot card is Friday. I wonder how many will miss because they assume Saturday?

Also was going up against HBO boxing, relatively unknown guys but still 2 title fights. Good for them, interested to see how they perform in bellators spot this Friday. Phone Post 3.0

Wow that's awesome!!

"The Mixed Martial Artist Master Nick Diaz"

The Diaz brothers pull ratings. Dana should be paying the Nate his money! Phone Post 3.0

epwar -

How did OP scoop MMALOGIC is the bigger question?

Right? Lol

Good to hear Phone Post 3.0

Card -

First time I looked closely at that pic. I thought Nate was trash talking but looks more like he is waiting to see if he will fall. Great pic. Phone Post 3.0

ufc98newb - Another example of programming problems is this weekend. I just realized that the Hunt Bigfoot card is Friday. I wonder how many will miss because they assume Saturday?
I'm pretty sure it airs on Saturday in North America. Now I'm confused. Phone Post 3.0

bonersaurus - 
ufc98newb - Another example of programming problems is this weekend. I just realized that the Hunt Bigfoot card is Friday. I wonder how many will miss because they assume Saturday?
I'm pretty sure it airs on Saturday in North America. Now I'm confused. Phone Post 3.0

Sat in Australia and Friday in the US.

Chris27 -
bonersaurus - 

What happened to your up votes didn't you have like 600? Phone Post 3.0

Jesus KO'd stayrad -
JimmersonzGlove - Diaz bros = money Phone Post 3.0
£15,000 and £15,000 apparently Phone Post 3.0
It has also been confirmed that he made more than 15/15. Phone Post 3.0

Thank God for the last fight.

I'm excited that Diaz and Maynard got a million people to see them put on a legitimate fight. Rest of the card was bad for MMA.

Chris27 -
bonersaurus - 

Yep 6pm pt on fri. Then invicta and wsof on sat! Phone Post 3.0

Kirik -

Thank God for the last fight.

Yeah seriously, although the early prelims were pretty good Phone Post 3.0

The Diaz brothers are big draws for the UFC, and I'm going to guess a lot of people tuned in for the women as well.

The haters can't deny it anymore. Phone Post 3.0

i thought julianna putting the fucking beating on jessica was a good fight. i was like "beat the shit out of her. do it! yeah, more"

I guess the women are a big draw Phone Post 3.0

You know that was all Diaz, only other explanation is people thought Rousey was fighting and tuned in.

jmont - I guess the women are a big draw Phone Post 3.0
Think so too. There was a lot of hype behind it too. Happy for the ladies. Phone Post 3.0

Poet of Gore - 

i thought julianna putting the fucking beating on jessica was a good fight. i was like "beat the shit out of her. do it! yeah, more"

I wish it were the other way around.