Twilight Zone MMA moments

Kongo-Cain was full of nutty moments. Kongo had Cain hurt badly, was dropping him, and would Clinch with a half out-on-his-feet Cain

"Ryo Chonan flying heel hook on Anderson"

This ^^^^

I remember a story where a fighters opponent couldn't fight so someone from the crowd ended up stepping in and winning by knock out. I believe the guy from the crowd was also dating the ex girlfriend of the fighter. The fighter fought in the UFC and I believe paid a lot of money to get the video wiped from the internet. Can't think of the fighter! Anyone have the video? 

Genki's UFC debut against Bang Ludwig.

Tim Sylvia not being murdered by Arlovski on several occasions. That blew my fucking mind. 

Also, Mir vs Sims. I thought Mir would submit him in the first couple minutes because of how technical he is and Sims is just a giant dude with crazy strength. That was surprising. I'm a fan of Sims. 

Chuck look good against Franklin and then getting KO'ed by his broken arm. 

Thai Dye -

I remember a story where a fighters opponent couldn't fight so someone from the crowd ended up stepping in and winning by knock out. I believe the guy from the crowd was also dating the ex girlfriend of the fighter. The fighter fought in the UFC and I believe paid a lot of money to get the video wiped from the internet. Can't think of the fighter! Anyone have the video? 

I forgot about this. I will try to find something on it. I wanna say it was benji radach that got knocked out but not certain

shibbyguy - 
Thai Dye -

I forgot about this. I will try to find something on it. I wanna say it was benji radach that got knocked out but not certain

It was Benji. He got beat by a guy who trained a little.

A couple of pros looked shaky on that Bully Beatdown show. Didn't Tony Bonello get dropped by some random guy? IIRC, some kid was doing way to good against Jake Shields in the standup. 

shibbyguy -
Thai Dye -

Yes that's the fighter. Benji radach vs Danny lafever. Video of the fight is nowhere. This was benji's 2nd loss, the first being sean sherk in the UFC. 

InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
Jump Kick -

Upright stance BJ was a mindfuck for his fans.

I was a huge Penn fan at the time and he was the only high profile fighter I hadnt seen live yet, I use to go to a ton of fights

I was at the event and when he started on his tippie toes I lost my shit.... the outcome was very predictable 

Did we ever get an explanation why BJ was doing that?

Bobby Lupo -
shibbyguy - 
Thai Dye -

It was Benji. He got beat by a guy who trained a little.

A couple of pros looked shaky on that Bully Beatdown show. Didn't Tony Bonello get dropped by some random guy? IIRC, some kid was doing way to good against Jake Shields in the standup. 

This is true..that one kid didn't even get submitted once or Stopped on the kickboxing round on that show too

Rimbaud - 
InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
Jump Kick -

Upright stance BJ was a mindfuck for his fans.

I was a huge Penn fan at the time and he was the only high profile fighter I hadnt seen live yet, I use to go to a ton of fights

I was at the event and when he started on his tippie toes I lost my shit.... the outcome was very predictable 

Did we ever get an explanation why BJ was doing that?

He had some new, terrible trainer.