Twitter?

Do you use Twitter? Follow me! I think it's got potential...

I follow Joe Rogan on there and was pumped to see Prelim results and things coming right into my phone. Pretty powerful actually. 

I just signed up on there a couple days ago.

I follow twitter and I like it because I get breaking news from all sports on twitter, don't have to search the web as much.

IrishFighter110 - what is this twitter shit anyway.

I'd never heard of twitter before, then starting about five days ago I can't sneeze without someone mentioning twitter

I had an account a long time ago but never used it. Its basically status updates, but they are limited to 140 characters so it has to be short. People forward updates to their phone. 

Its great for me because people don't send a novel for me to read... it has to be short and my reply is in turn short back. 

I miss Waltham...

So I would pay to have your status updates forwarded to my phone?

(still trying to understand this)

good lord, there sooo many friggin social networking sites now....i like when there was only aol instant message...isnt twitter just like Facebook status update???

greco yeoman - So I would pay to have your status updates forwarded to my phone?

Unlimited text messaging. I hardly even use my phone to talk anymore... its all about texting. 

twitter.com/mmaopinion

I wish you freakin kids would stop inventing things. I still am a little iffy on the cell phone. Social networking is tougher - WHAT there are two of these sites??!? And now a schedule of when you poop and put your socks on ...

Joe Lauzon - 
greco yeoman - So I would pay to have your status updates forwarded to my phone?

Unlimited text messaging. I hardly even use my phone to talk anymore... its all about texting. 

Texting is ridiculous...It's like having Aol IM following you around 24/7... BLING....BLING......BLING.....

So we'll all be able to know what's for lunch each day?

Makes me think of the baseball game I was watching the other day....It showed a screenshot of a little girl playing a nintendo ds at the game and all the old commentators could say is that she must be twittering...Seriously they said it 4 or 5 times as if it raised their cool factor each time. God it was so sad and annoying at the same time.

I tried twitter for a few monthes early last year.. it got to nuts and over run with marketing for me. Its good if your the type of person that can only subscribe to a few people.

Kirik -  I wish you freakin kids would stop inventing things. I still am a little iffy on the cell phone. Social networking is tougher - WHAT there are two of these sites??!? And now a schedule of when you poop and put your socks on ...

The young whippersnappers these days couldn't even imagine life without teh interweb. Back in my day, if you wanted to make a call from your "portable device," you had to put a dime in a machine called a pay phone. Sometimes, you even had to wait on some long winded cow to stop yapping so you could use it. To get to one of these marvels of technology, we walked 2 miles, in the snow, up hill, there and back.

lol...my wife and my friends call me an old soul because I wish we didn't have the web, 50 wireless devices, blogs, etc...but since we do, I use them to their potential as a 26 year old nerd.