Types of GI's and which to buy?

WWW.MMAGEAR.COM offer the BEST Brazilian Brands fot the best available price and service.

ttt

After reading the recommendations here, I bought the Padilla and Sons double weave. They are now cut closer to the Brazillian style than what was described above, and I'm glad for that, because I'm skinny, so its not baggy on me.

It is really comfortable to train in, and isn't any hotter than the Gracie single weave I own. The collar is pretty thick, and makes it a little more difficult for my training partners to choke me.

Joe Padilla is a great guy and gave me much better customer service than the other companies did when I contacted them with questions...even several of the ones that everyone here and on In the Guard rave about for giving customer service that is "second to none."

Plus, everyone at my school comments on how nice it looks and feels, and talks about buying one themselves.

At $90, this gi is a steal. I'm not sure if I will ever buy another gi from anyone other than Padilla and Sons.

OK... I finally obtained a GI. It's a sweet Mizuno!

www.bjjgear.com

Krugans, Atama and Senki are the best gi's available. They have years of tradition in BJJ.