UFC 102 and afterparty pics (PICS)

jkd4200 - damn you had some shitty seats... the sky box is in the bleacher seats?

ho yea, nice tongue ring dork.

lol at this retard. Can you name a single arena or stadium where the skybox or the luxury suites are positioned to be the best seats in the house?

If you're going to insult someone, at least don't come off like an clueless fuck-tard in the process.

I liked my 2 $50 seats in the 100 level section, row L (14 rows back from floor level) much better.

Lol at you idiotic douchebags not knowing what a ring is. Here's a newsflash: a ring is "a circular object, form, line, or arrangement with a vacant circular center." That is clearly a barbell in his tongue. It's always funny when someone is trying to make fun of someone else and, in turn, they become the fools through their own idiocy. Thank you UG for the entertainment. If you are going to make fun of this guy, at least call it a "tongue piercing". And, yeah, it is definitely not in style. Then again, neither are your lame tribal tattoos and your Affliction shirts.

^^^ ttt for more pics of her

Good pics. I wouldn't complain about the seats - looks like you had a helluva time.

ChokeEmOut - 
BuddyRevell -  Thanks for the pics. Who's the girl to Uriah's right? 
I know, she is goddamn gorgeous!

Her name is Anna. Shes a waitress there at Henrys. Shes not just gorgeous but shes super cool too.

You look like Chris Benoit

4l8er

nice pics. lol at you loser pantywaists worried about some guys tounge ring. Seriously some people should grow the fuck up.

Cool pics man! Looks like a good time :)

StrikeAnywhere - 

Two of my friends were able to sneak all the way down to Ringside for the entire main card and were basically sitting like 15 feet away from  Dana White.

were they the guys who wouldnt stop waving all night on their cell phones?

her head is huge

wow urijah looks like a 14 year old kid....

"jkd4200 - damn you had some shitty seats... the sky box is in the bleacher seats?"

Spoken like someone who has obviously never ever been inside any stadium ever.

Rolamos, you took pics with Faber but you couldn't find some time to find TITO?!? Please tell me you saw FUTA1 when you were there.

We need him back here god dammit!

I didn't try to find anyone..the folks I got photos with are the people I was standing next to. I did not see FUTA1...I have to assume he wasn't there cause how could you miss that gigantic dome.

and LOL once again @ the closet fags on here pretending to be homophobes over my piercing.

Izzy - 

Nice pictures! where did ya get the shiner?

training that morning at Next Level..I got headbutted.

Hansumboy - 

Nice tongue piercing, faggot. I´m sure your boyfriend loves feeling it rub against his dick.

Wow, how insecure is this douche bag? That was probably the most unmotivated insult I've ever seen. Just because you're completely turned on by his tongue and you don't understand why, doesn't give you the right to go on a verbal tear against him. Keep beating off to your Men's Fitness mag under your bed you asswipe.

JoMamma - 
Hansumboy - 

Nice tongue piercing, faggot. I´m sure your boyfriend loves feeling it rub against his dick.

Wow, how insecure is this douche bag? That was probably the most unmotivated insult I've ever seen. Just because you're completely turned on by his tongue and you don't understand why, doesn't give you the right to go on a verbal tear against him. Keep beating off to your Men's Fitness mag under your bed you asswipe.

kinda funny how his name is hansumboy?now thats a fagget