UFC 102 Prelim Discussion

WAY too many decisions lately for the UFC, it's like everybody is fighting to win and not to finish the fight because of the tight rope the UFC has everybody on. It sucks imo.

the next fight will not be a decision

I'm excited for the Todd Duffee fight, with all the hype he's been getting around here

TODD DUFFEE VS. TIM HAGUE

Round 1 - eferee Mario Yamasaki gets the two massive heavyweights started. Dufee lands a stiff jab as Hague opens an attack. The blow drops Hague immediately. Duffee pounces, and a flurry of blows follow. Some miss, but a big left hand on the ground doesn't. Yamasaki is forced to jump in, and Duffee earns the rapid stoppage. Todd Duffee def. Tim Hague via knockout (punches) - Round 1, 0:07.

someone needs to come out to the theme from night court

WAZR IRISH CAR BOMB HE LIVED UP TO THE HYPE!!!!!!!

holy shit, that was fast

too bad duffee didn't live up to the hype. UG was sayin no way hague would last five seconds wiith him, well once again UG, you were wrong

I think that's the fastest KO in UFC history! Fastest before was Irvin over Alexander, I believe, and that was 8 seconds.

mataleone - too bad duffee didn't live up to the hype. UG was sayin no way hague would last five seconds wiith him, well once again UG, you were wrong

LOL.

Dammit I knew I should have put money on the Duff.

That has to be a record......Duffee!

Wasn't the record 8 seconds?

JUST said that...

Russow subs McCully in 6 seconds? Gogo?

Michael Russow vs. Justin McCully
Round 1
McCully is pumping the jab early as Russow walks him down and gets the takedown. McCully gets back to his feet briefly before being taken back down by a single. Russow goes to work from McCully's guard. Russow sinks the guillotine. McCully quickly taps. Russow def. McCully by Submission (guillotine)- Round 1 0:11

ohiostate1016 - JUST said that...

Hehehehe...and you are obvoisly the fastest typer in UG history!

Good stuff.

mataleone - Michael Russow vs. Justin McCully
Round 1
McCully is pumping the jab early as Russow walks him down and gets the takedown. McCully gets back to his feet briefly before being taken back down by a single. Russow goes to work from McCully's guard. Russow sinks the guillotine. McCully quickly taps. Russow def. McCully by Submission (guillotine)- Round 1 0:11

lol

Sorry to ruin the fun...

MIKE RUSSOW VS. JUSTIN McCULLY

Round 1 - Referee Herb Dean gets the action started. McCully immediately works his jab. Russow tries a bullrush, but McCully evades. Russow tries for a single-leg, then snags the other and dumps McCully on his back. McCully tries to roll up as Russow stands over him, but Russow dumps him back to the floor. McCully pulls guard with his head against the cage. Russow stands, then falls back to McCully's guard. Russow lands a few short right hands, and McCully tries to wiggle free, though the cage impedes his progress. The crowd boos at the slow pace, and McCully tries again to move. McCully secures a close guard, though Russow stands when he releases the legs. Halfway through the opening round, and Russow works to McCully's half-guard. McCully stands, and Russow immediately tries again for a leg. McCully tries to rolling into a kimura attempt, but Russow works free and winds up in top position as they hit the floor. McCully pulls guard, and a brief scramble allows McCully to sweep to the back. McCully look for a choke, but its not there. Russow stands, and McCully catches him with an upkick. McCully looks for an ankle lock as time is winding down, but Russow pulls free. McCully had the submission attempts, but Russow dominated too much of the positioning and takes the round on the MMAjunkie.com card, 10-9.

wait, he sank the guillotine FROM McCully's guard?