UFC 13 - 38 DVDS ( Dark Ages ) Need a set ?

ttt, because Fuck you, that's why

D241 -

Haha I remember this thread I don't think anyone ever got any disc from Dana Phone Post 3.0

I have 1-93 on VHS .
All recorded from ppv. Phone Post 3.0

D241 - 

241/80 

would still love a huge ufc 1-40 dvd set!

Dana doesn't love us anymore.

Why? Why would he not release them? Phone Post 3.0

1 Like

Jim Roundhouse - I have 1-93 on VHS .

Yep, me too up until about 105-106.

Bump. 

The evolution of fight pass. Right here on teh UG

Morgz - 

The evolution of fight pass. Right here on teh UG

lol

I have every ufc to 100 and something on hard drive. No VHS bs tracking problems. All look clean to me from what I remember. Haven’t watched them in a while.

PM me if you want to discuss the finer details of my collection.

Yup, I have boxes of VHS tapes I’ve been meaning to convert for a decade now. I’ve gotta have most of the unreleased UFCs.

In like Errol Flynn

Jim Roundhouse - I have 1-93 on VHS .

You were still using a vhs in 2009? Have you upgraded to laser disk yet? 

Four score and seven years ago our baldfather brought forth  this idea to give us free DVDs from the "dark ages" of the ufc.

This  forum, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all posters are created equal is now  engaged in a great civil war to get these DVDs, testing whether the forum, or any forum so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are on a great battle-field of waiting. 

1 Like

To be more specific I have UFC 1-140. Each card come in two files that are about 700 mb each.

ttt

David@accu - To be more specific I have UFC 1-140. Each card come in two files that are about 700 mb each.

You gotta update that collection to 720p! ;-)

Isn't all that shit on fight pass???  God forbid someone misses the Tito/Matushenko barn burner!