UFC 13 - 38 DVDS ( Dark Ages ) Need a set ?

I realized several years ago this would never come to pass. I'm surprised this thread is still going.  

buddie - 

I realized several years ago this would never come to pass. I'm surprised this thread is still going.  

This thread will die shortly after Pride dies.

1 Like

still waiting

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

O Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii OOOOOOOOO

:

DAmn! Hey HKP.

1 Like

Everyday for the last 9 years I have been excitingly checking the mailbox for my personalized copy from Uncle Dana only to be disappointed. Fingers crossed tomorrow the day 

ClemenzasCannoli - 

Everyday for the last 9 years I have been excitingly checking the mailbox for my personalized copy from Uncle Dana only to be disappointed. Fingers crossed tomorrow the day 

I have every single one of those cards. Even better they aren’t the DVD copies. These all have the walkouts with music and all. Pretty much everything good that they cut from the DVD’s.

If there is one or a few you want let me know I have no problem sharing.

By the way my copies are split and about 700MB per file to give you an idea of how much room they take up.

David@accu - By the way my copies are split and about 700MB per file to give you an idea of how much room they take up.

That would be awesome. Sent you a message 

David@accu -
ClemenzasCannoli - 

I have every single one of those cards. Even better they aren’t the DVD copies. These all have the walkouts with music and all. Pretty much everything good that they cut from the DVD’s.

If there is one or a few you want let me know I have no problem sharing.

Mother of god…