UFC 13 - 38 DVDS ( Dark Ages ) Need a set ?

@HYBRID_JON

I feel this is the year Dana is gonna come through!

2 Likes

hahahahahahahahahhahhaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaa EPIC

1 Like

i have some of them on vhs. but iā€™m missing a few of the hard to find ones.

I have the Lidell vs Hernandez fight somewhereā€¦yesā€¦I doā€¦bwahahahaha

2 Likes

I gotz em all

1 Like

In 2012 I mailed Dana a self addressed stamped envelope requesting a copy of these fights to complete my collection. I know heā€™s a busy guy and burning disks do get time consuming.

My kids who were just born in 2012 are now old enough ask me about the strange unused contraption We keep in our spare room. I explained to them the magical era of mma and the mythical fights that took place which very few have seen since they happened live. I told them how their Uncle Dana has promised to deliver a copy of these rare mythical fights. Consequently, I explain to them that the strange contraption is called a DVD player and itā€™s the only machine able to broadcast these fights when those disks arrive.

Everyday when they hear the noisy unmistakable sound of the mailmanā€™s truck in front of our house, they run to our mailbox hoping to find the package they have heard so much about. Everyday it breaks my heart to see their sad faces return only to explain the mailbox was empty of the anticipated package.

On this 10 year anniversary of Danaā€™s promise I just know he is going to come through!

4 Likes

Good stuff lol.

1 Like

where do you live , no homo

No homo? Forget it then. Lol. I live about 15 mins outside of Chicago

OK Homo , Was going to see how i can get a copy of the whole set to you. I will for the kids. We can find a place close to me to dupe them and we can arrange to have them shipped to you ? Holla

wait, this isnā€™t Danaā€™s secret account is it?

Thatā€™s extremely generous of you but I canā€™t have you do that. I appreciate it though.

i am blaf , and youre missing out on some killa hours in the windy

1 Like

Iā€™ll get there someday. I have faith in Uncle Dana. I mean, when has he ever lied to the fans?! Thanks again, brotha

1 Like

Lol. Yes you did send me one before. I just need 15-38. Thanks, man. You rock.

just cover the copy charge and shipping and it will get there

3 Likes

Epic Oldie

Dana White Wink GIF by Jake Martella

Eye Dew Have a set of Balls if anyone has a SuperDuper