UFC 155: Are u excited or not?

I sure as hell am.  JDS vs Cain, Guillard vs Varner, Lauzon vs Miller, Wineland vs One-Punch, and the return of the Crippler.  What fights are you looking forward to the most?

Very excited indeed.

Most pumped for JSD/CAIN and Lauzon/Miller and Holloway, Picket and BELCHER!

Smellde Gluve - 

Very excited indeed.

Most pumped for JSD/CAIN and Lauzon/Miller and Holloway, Picket and BELCHER!

All great fights/fighters.  Very excited to see Pickett and Belcher in action.

HELL YEAH!!!

I'm so fucking pumped for this card!
Cain AND Joe L on the same card! Phone Post

Yeah. And Holloway feels like an exciting prospect Imo.

Only struggle will be staying up for the main card that starts at 04.00 in the morning here. Phone Post

Yeah but I've noticed it doesnt appear to be a huge event or huge hype around it.

maybe losing Maynard, Chris and Forrest/Davis, maybe some dont think Cain has earned the rematch but I def notice a lack of hype for this event. Both online and in my circle of friends who watch mma.

Honestly atleast where I am because I'm from Toms River and know alot of people who know Frankie, the hype for 156 is big out here for that card and that fight. This one not so much.

Fuck yeah

I'll be atuck on a train though :(

*Stuck

Chris27 - Yeah but I've noticed it doesnt appear to be a huge event or huge hype around it.

maybe losing Maynard, Chris and Forrest/Davis, maybe some dont think Cain has earned the rematch but I def notice a lack of hype for this event. Both online and in my circle of friends who watch mma.

Honestly atleast where I am because I'm from Toms River and know alot of people who know Frankie, the hype for 156 is big out here for that card and that fight. This one not so much.

I was wondering about that today.  Is it because it is sandwiched between New Year's and Christmas?  I just don't feel like it's being promoted as much os other PPV's.

Smellde Gluve - 

Only struggle will be staying up for the main card that starts at 04.00 in the morning here. Phone Post

Wow, 4 AM.  Seriously, .now that's dedication.

I'm super psyched.

Can't wait.

Looking forward to John Moraga vs. Chris Cariaso too. Why isn't this fight being shown on FX? Both fighters looked amazing in their last fights.

mmavixen - 
Smellde Gluve - 

Wow, 4 AM.  Seriously, .now that's dedication.

Thanks, that's what it's like all the time here and not many events I haven't seen live on tv for the last 6 years, at least.

But it's all for the sport we love so, totally worth it most of the time.

20-25% of the fights on average being changed on a card is the reality...  this is what we have to assume moving forward.  1 out of every 4 or 5 fights will change on a card.

that means on average 2 to 3 fights on a card will not be the same during the event.

The faster zuffa accepts this reality and adjusts strategies the better.

This is not a new phenomenon... since 2010, 20% or more of the fights on a card have changed every year.

So excites... JDS gunna Smash, Joe gunna Smash, Belcher gunna Smash, Leben gunna Smash, The Fury gunna Smash.

Can't wait! Phone Post

caposa - 

Looking forward to John Moraga vs. Chris Cariaso too. Why isn't this fight being shown on FX? Both fighters looked amazing in their last fights.

Excellent question.  They both impressed me last time they fought.  

yeah Im excited about 155..

JDS is my current favorite fighter!!

Joe Lauzon is fighting

Chris Leban is back

and of course... Team Quest is there!!!!

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

So excites... JDS gunna Smash, Joe gunna Smash, Belcher gunna Smash, Leben gunna Smash, The Fury gunna Smash.

Can't wait! Phone Post

Pescy,

You know I love you, but how can you go against my boy, and Blackzilian Michael Johnson.  People better stop sleeping on that kid!