UFC 219 worst new years card ever?

MidnightStroll -

Justino is juiced,hope USADA catches her.McWeggor will never fight again as he does not need the money.Sad that the UFC has anything to do with either.Dana's huge mistake.

I’m not sure she’s currently juicing and able to be caught, I think she’s just enjoying the benefits of having effectively gone partway through ftm transition via androgenising hormone usage 

Cyborg is on her way to becoming a man.

Holly vs Nunes would have been so much better.

Nobody likes Cyborg.

Step 1: replace Herb Dean with Marc Goddard.

Condit and Magny will be fun to start the PPV off with.

StrikingMMA - So post the card if you are going to ask this question. Don't be lazy with your thread.

most important thing to remember about this thread ^^

Because nobody fights anymore - Diaz bros, Cain, Conor, and all the old stars that are done, or suspended for PEDs. New stars are in the way but still a few years from re-sticking the talent draws.

This card is going to sell worse than nunes vs shevchenko. Like, way worse. More people will watch TNA wrestling that week, than will watch that ppv. Wrap your lil beans around that.

Ttt

It’s a bugger of a card. 

Not nearly as bad and overplayed as this thread title

I see some fun fights but am also dissapointed with the lack of star power on the new years show this year.

BruiserBrody -

I'll let you know after the event.

Exactly

UFC 168

Awesome card!

https://www.google.com.br/amp/mmajunkie.com/2017/12/cris-cyborg-bigger-than-than-anybody-knows-ufc-219-vs-holly-holm/amp

The estimated pay-per-view buy rate for Cyborg’s most recent appearance at UFC 214, where she claimed the featherweight title against Tonya Evinger, was 850,000 buys – though the promotion does not release official numbers that are independently verifiable.

Prior to that bout, Cyborg headlined the FS1-televised UFC Fight Night 95 and drew 1.326 million viewers for a fight with a TKO of Lina Lansberg.

Free fight night quality card

not too excited for any of the fights. cyborg/holm, khabib/barboza, condit/magny should be fun, but not fights i NEED to see.

Looks like a great card - although, admittedly, not the star power we usually expect from a New Years affair with two big title fights or something along those lines - more, it’s that kind of affair which turns out to be one of the best for fights this year (I’ve got faith here).

Can’t wait for Condit to return, Maia aside, he doesn’t disappoint when it comes to want for a memorable battle.

About time Khabib made it into the Octagon (hope I’m not speaking too soon, here!). Barboza is dangerous and his striking good fun to watch. It will really be something else if Khabib is able to neutralise him with ease and reignite the calls for a Ferguson square off (Conor who??).

Holm and Cyborg promises - will Cris get Holm to the ground or is Holm going to use distance and timing to frustrate Cyborg? The longer this one goes on the less in favour I think it is for Cris.

Rountree and Jury also exciting fights to watch - with another KO this year, Rountree could be ready for some serious competition in 2018.