UFC 219 worst new years card ever?

JustAnotherMMAFan -

The estimated pay-per-view buy rate for Cyborg’s most recent appearance at UFC 214, where she claimed the featherweight title against Tonya Evinger, was 850,000 buys – though the promotion does not release official numbers that are independently verifiable.

Prior to that bout, Cyborg headlined the FS1-televised UFC Fight Night 95 and drew 1.326 million viewers for a fight with a TKO of Lina Lansberg.

cyborg is no draw.

It is a good card for PPV.

Good enough card for free TV.Not nearly good enough for a PPV.

I was really hoping we'd get Mac or Diaz on this card. I'll be watching but I'm not really interested. 

It's the worst New Years card of the last 3 years .

To me it’s more what I would expect from a free card.

Juice Box - Unfortunate..
Don't watch then...
StretchPlum - To me it's more what I would expect from a free card.

Nah dude, Cynthia Calvillo does buys. Big time. She's like the Travis Lutter of the Nate Diaz of WMMA.

Yes. Yes it is

Yep. It is.

Am I the only one around here excited to see Carlos Condit?

I see a bunch of violent fighters that usually put on good fights. To each his own.

Ttt

Milklizard -

Am I the only one around here excited to see Carlos Condit?

I was kinda excited and then about 2 hours before the fight my girl pointed out that by his recent demenor and the way he has lost the title fights,including the last one,his heart and mind not be in this game anymore. I was like fuck bitch,way to bum me out before his fight lol...turns out,judging by the fight,she might have been right...he didn't look the same in there