UFC 259 results & discussion

Even the espn app is run by fucking retards 

Joe Rogan said Jan "was a good middleweight". Checked his record and he never fought at middleweight. Joe and DC have said before that Jan was better after he moved up. I don't know who they are confusing him with. 

fuck that ref

He kept moving, that's how it works. Good stoppage. Rogan already menstrating all over the place.

Stoppage was fine.  He was intelligently defending himself

1 Like

I like this kid and his attitude. I’ll tune in to his next fight. 

JuicedBeast -

I like this kid and his attitude. I’ll tune in to his next fight. 

For sure. That's how you leave an impression.

1 Like

DC is a cheater. He cheated at the weighin's. End of discussion.

Wow what's going on...... Insane stuff so far.. 

Packaged Rebellion -

How so?

Vegito Blue -
Packaged Rebellion -

How so?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7q3ZSViu_Y

Packaged Rebellion -
Vegito Blue -
Packaged Rebellion -

How so?

Ahh ok. Yeah I remember that. I thought you may have been talking about someone fighting on the prelims right now had just cheated at the weigh ins 

But yeah fuck DC. Watching JBJ and Stipe KO him was sooooooooooooo satisfying 

That kid Brady is legit man, great job especially on Jake Matthews

I like Olivi, but are her pants on backwards?

crowbar -
Vegito Blue - 

In. Watching at the local movie theater. First time. Anyone ever watch a ufc at a movie theater if so how was it?

Yes,watched it one time when Randy Couture fought James Toney.They never showed another UFC in that theater after that.The place was only 1/4 full.I love big screen TV so I thought that it was great.The fans were just typical fans there that night.

They cheered the loudest when Randy got the submission.

I saw Diaz vs Condit card in a theater.   Also it was the first and only UFC broadcast in 3D format. ( didn’t add much). It was awesome to watch ufc on the big screen.  Theater was maybe 40% full 

Vegito Blue -
Packaged Rebellion -
Vegito Blue -
Packaged Rebellion -

How so?

Ahh ok. Yeah I remember that. I thought you may have been talking about someone fighting on the prelims right now had just cheated at the weigh ins 

But yeah fuck DC. Watching JBJ and Stipe KO him was sooooooooooooo satisfying 

Speaking of cheater Bony is the president 

Can I get more info on the Brady fight? I meant to watch the fight, having app problems, and I met him at work...

So who did you think banged out Mrs Nunes to imseminate her? Or has Amanda been taking testosterone so long at this point she's producing sperm?

1 Like
Slapsymaxi -

Can I get more info on the Brady fight? I meant to watch the fight, having app problems, and I met him at work...

He looked really good. At one point he clearly hurt Jake standing, made him drop to a knee. He eventually wore him down with GNP and got the arm triangle in the 3rd. 

The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD -
crowbar -
Vegito Blue - 

In. Watching at the local movie theater. First time. Anyone ever watch a ufc at a movie theater if so how was it?

Yes,watched it one time when Randy Couture fought James Toney.They never showed another UFC in that theater after that.The place was only 1/4 full.I love big screen TV so I thought that it was great.The fans were just typical fans there that night.

They cheered the loudest when Randy got the submission.

I saw Diaz vs Condit card in a theater.   Also it was the first and only UFC broadcast in 3D format. ( didn’t add much). It was awesome to watch ufc on the big screen.  Theater was maybe 40% full 

Yeah 3D is weird.  Constantly changing cameras, high paced action... bit of a formula for a bad viewer experience in 3D.  I wonder what it would be like to watch the fight in 3D virtua fighter s-t-y-l-e, no cage, relatively zoomed in...

That would have been shot in 3D too... the logistics of pulling that off, it's a lot tougher than just shooting normal film.