UFC 259 results & discussion

Slapsymaxi - 

Can I get more info on the Brady fight? I meant to watch the fight, having app problems, and I met him at work...

hes a fucking beast on his way

Ulberg may have gassed himself out already

That round wasnt bad, Ulberg 10-9 

Kennedy has to be more active

WOW KENNEDY!!!

nice shot

glad its over

both gassed early

That 8K camera they use occasionally makes them look like the UFC video game. 

1 Like

Ulberg’s hands were low and never moved his head... not surprised he got ko’d 

Root12 -

Damn. Cruz is on the prelims?

(No nonsense) Keith Peterson runs the ufc

1 Like

hi guys, nice ko and lots of finishes so far

ABCTT_zebers3 -

That 8K camera they use occasionally makes them look like the UFC video game. 

It really does..... It's weird. 

We have another zombie

That fight was awesome. Fighting in a phone booth! Great card so far 

Keep the updates coming

Im on a Tinder date and missing the card :(

Fuck these prelims. I'm 0 for 4 with my online bets so far. Something's got to give.

Taking Tim Elliott in case you would like my next super lock can't miss pick of the early prelims.

Early prelims also on espn2 I NOW find out. Thanks mma.tv.

sgotwalks - 

Fuck these prelims. I'm 0 for 4 with my online bets so far. Something's got to give.

Taking Tim Elliott in case you would like my next super lock can't miss pick of the early prelims.

Hopefully he’s not too over the hill, as seems to be creeping up recently.

https://youtu.be/dooSFIvLn-Y

Slapsymaxi -

Can I get more info on the Brady fight? I meant to watch the fight, having app problems, and I met him at work...

Brady got dropped in the 1st round and Matthews jumped on him but fell back for a guillotine. Brady moved to side control and dominiated from top position and threatened with a 1 arm guillotine. Matthews couldn't do anything off his back or stand up.

In the 2nd round they traded and Matthews got the better of the strikes. Brady hit him with a blast double and dominated again from the top position just like round 1.

In the 3rd Brady wobbled Matthews with a left hook in an exchange but Matthews recovered and was more aggressive on the stand up until Brady took him down again. Brady got an arm triangle. Matthews had no answer from Brady and was just outmuscled. Brady was suffocating and smothering with his top control. There was no wasted movement and he gave Matthews no space to escape. 

Brady has been able to bully his opponents when he has gotten in trouble in striking exchanges. It will be interesting to see what happens when he faces a good wrestler with striking or striker with great TD defense. I think they should match him up with Geoff Neal next.

Does anyone else think that Drew Dober is worth a bet tonight? He's a big underdog but I've been super impressed with him his last few fights.

WATHUNT -

Does anyone else think that Drew Dober is worth a bet tonight? He's a big underdog but I've been super impressed with him his last few fights.

My buddy just told me Dober is the underdog. He won his last 3 fights by KO/TKO. Islam hasnt fought in almost 2 years. I'm thinking of putting some cash on Dober. Which website are you using?