UFC 259 results & discussion

Elliot looking like a great dog right now.  A good example that you always need to look at strength of schedule when looking at fights.

What did they say to each other????

I heard Tim Elliot say woman beater or something to Espinosa

Pat Giles -

What did they say to each other????

This

1 Like

Heard something about a woman.

Ha ha Elliot is like that dick head white belt spaz everyone has in their BJJ school who literally does everything to drive you fucking crazy with legal, but dirtbag bullshit.  The guy who slams you from guard, cranks submissions, puts his chin in your eye and digs his elbows into your thighs.

Perfect for an MMA fighter!

That’s a dirty ass tactic, rubbing blood into your opponent’s eyes…genius, lol.

1 Like
WATHUNT -

Does anyone else think that Drew Dober is worth a bet tonight? He's a big underdog but I've been super impressed with him his last few fights.

He’s a very live dog. Don’t bet what you can’t afford to lose though. I have a few bucks on Dober decision at +950 from the other day. Not sure what it is now, and I figured that’s the only way he was winning so might as well get that extra juice. 

sgotwalks - 

Fuck these prelims. I'm 0 for 4 with my online bets so far. Something's got to give.

Taking Tim Elliott in case you would like my next super lock can't miss pick of the early prelims.

You got one!

that fight sucked

Tiny Rick -
WATHUNT -

Does anyone else think that Drew Dober is worth a bet tonight? He's a big underdog but I've been super impressed with him his last few fights.

My buddy just told me Dober is the underdog. He won his last 3 fights by KO/TKO. Islam hasnt fought in almost 2 years. I'm thinking of putting some cash on Dober. Which website are you using?

I'm in Australia so I'm using an Australian betting site. Sportsbet

Andreas Hale

@AndreasHale

Domestic violence conversation in the middle of the Elliott-Espinoza fight at #UFC259

![](upload://bvAuwApDJfKZJnj7UHp06xYkpPi.png)

picks went like this: Elliott: I heard you choked a girl in 2018. Are you a woman beater? Espinoza: You don’t know the whole story. Elliott: I know enough. Espinoza: You don’t know shit.

Fuck college basketball, and a with a 20 pt deficit we have to be delayed......fuck ESPN 

This guy is tied for #8?  This division is that stacked?

Bontorin’s jiu jitsu and positioning is awesome 

Wow! Great fight!

What a come back that's unreal

WOW

Holy Shit what a comeback.

walk off that made herb stop the fight