UFC 297 Strickland v. Du Plessis thread

What happened to having to BEAT the champ to be the champ

4 Likes

Would Khamzat outwrestle Stickland? Seanā€™s ability to get back up was great vs DDP but Khamzat is a level up on the ground maybe. Might gas out keeping him down though?

I think heā€™s calling him Bi(sexual).

One round a 9-9. Each fighter wins 2 of the others. You donā€™t have to have a 10-8 round for a fight to end in a draw.

Tell me what ā€˜casualsā€™ are happy about all these decisions

If this was the SEG years and they had a PvP running time slot, it would have shut down half way thru the ppv

2 Likes

We all know that was only to explain away one fight and keep the champ champ.

Dricus was ā€œlandingā€ that kick, but none were flush. Every time he landed it, Sean was turning away from it, and it grazed his neck or the side of his head.

2 Likes

No you just have to win

6 Likes

All those decisions and only Magny gets the finish. Some backwards ass shit going on tonight.

3 Likes

Ddp won the 5th? What fight were you watching friend?

3 Likes

Which, by the numbers, he didnā€™t do.

1 Like

These judges were scoring checked kicks as landed. Complete morons.

5 Likes

Judges are tards always.

4 Likes

Sean is so hard to hit cleanly, his biggest strength i think his slipping and avoidance. DDP was only really getting clean hits once Seanā€™s vision was hampered by the blood.

6 Likes

Dude kissus didnā€™t really do anything tho

4 Likes

i was rooting for sean but you guys trashing the judges decision when you guys are just as bad at scoring. sean fought to not get koed. he deserved to lose that fight. he did basically nothing but jab

1 Like
1 Like

Your fight is with the judges. I agree he didnā€™t do shit. Judges never score shit correctly.

Did you watch the same fight I did? Am I tripping and need to rewatch this fight?

Aint no fucking way DPP won every round but 5 lol.

5 Likes

Damn, the socials are claiming Sean got robbed hardcore. I was hoping for him to win. Round 2 was my toss up round. I thought the others were pretty definitive. Guess Iā€™m seeing shit. lol.