UFC 5 Official Reveal Trailer

New game in October.

Looks good. The game is now going to be rated mature I guess for the more realistic cuts and stuff. New frostbite engine. I’m gonna get the deluxe just for fedor.

1 Like

I am sure its gonna look good but lets wait til they show the actual game before we say it :wink:

2 Likes

Wonder how they got fedor in the game.

1 Like

las vegas fight GIF by Showtime

fedor emelianenko agree GIF by DAZN USA

Ufc 5

Lip wobbling action

Looks promising. The pace of the fight and strikes look a bit slow and they seem to slide a bit but this was similar to the EA UFC 4 trailers but when the game came out it was more polished and quicker paced.

I can’t stand 4s stand up compared to 3

I just couldn’t get into it. I have both and I play 3 if I want to fight. Side note, I got ea fight night for I guess the 360 (game pass) I never knew about the racial element newlyweds your character and the white power opponent refered to as “cracker”

It’s cool to play but I was like “damn this shits wild”

To each their own, I prefer 4.

1 Like

The guy talking is martial mind. I’ve been watching him talk about ufc 4 and recent fight cards for years. Cool to see him get hired by EA to do this.

2 Likes

Because he was in that original EA MMA game with Randy Couture and probably signed his likeness rights away to EA forever which was one of the earlier catalysts for all this lawsuit stuff with the UFC treatment of fighters.

2 Likes

it’s a copy and paste hack job

same game as ufc4

they spent 3yrs adding damage

it might be good in a year after gameplay updates

Good call

1 Like

I’ve seen that dude here and there, which says a lot since I don’t play or follow these games. I think I stumbled on him looking at stuff on that new boxing game that’s never coming to consoles it seems.

Anyways, I like the guy. Seems alright so good for him getting this kind of gig.

1 Like

Guess you never played EA sports games before?

:rofl:

Like a broken record.

1 Like

I still think the THQ undisputed games are better than the EA UFC ones.

1 Like

Delete

So went to pre-order the game today and it looks like in order to get Fedor you have to get the Deluxe Edition, which is $99.99 or $89.99 if you have game pass. Which i do have game pass, but the fact they are doing that has made me think its not worth it.

Shouldve seen this coming with EA Sports.

2 Likes

I’ve been watching footage. It looks more like ufc 4.5.