UFC 61 Ticket Info (Pic)

$100 seats are the worst anyways.

Saucy-

Which email address do I contact to change the mailing address for the flyer distribution? My mommy called me and said there was an envelope full of pictures "scary looking men without shirts".

Side note: please don't be bitter that I won the NFL Pick-em on the OG Yahoo league.

I was at mandalay box office within 30 minutes of openening and walked away empty.. no $100 seats, and can't do $200 since I'm buying for 2 this time.

I love the UFC but that is kind of a crap card so far.

It would be a shame if they only configured like 200 seats at $100 and the rest are all $200 on the second level. I suspect, though I hope it's not the case, that new positioning is that the UFN's are being positioned as the affordable mainstream show, and UFCs are the premium, more expensive show (with accordingly higher margins).

We'll see, I will try and get tickets to one of the 2 Hard Rock shows in June

ttt

I started with the company in 2002.

Kirikmyname, what is your email address?

We were forgotten again for the posters... I don't remember to e-mail every time asking for them - I thought we were on your list from now on?

You are on the list. Sometimes we get last minute huge mailings for a specific event and not everyone gets for the event. I'll make sure you get for the next one.

awesome

i miss seans

ttt

hooha44@yahoo.com

Nice Airbrush on Bald Sylvia.

ttt

Where and when is UFC 62???????????????

guida fan = August 26th, Mandalay Bay, Vegas

It makes me laugh that the UK showing will be the same day as the world cup final, though it will make a nice weekend of sport for my birthday, hopefully Ken will give me a nice present and beat Tito, I'll be betting on it, but I wont be banking on it

I am so pissed off when I realized I will be at my inlaws house on the 8th, and it would not be worth it trying to watch it with them. I started thinking of how to get out of it, but realized I can't. I will have to watch it when I get back, on the 10th. No checking websites or wagering accounts in the meantime.