Kenny Florian vs. Joe Stevenson
Nate Quarry vs. Demian Maia
Dustin Hazelett vs. Tamdan McCrory
Nick Catone vs. Amir Sadollah
Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Josh Hendricks
Jeremy Stephens vs. Rafael dos Anjos
Mark Bocek vs. Alvin Robinson
Matthew Riddle vs. Troy Mandaloniz

Are you saying it does or are you disagreeing with those who say it does?

I think it's gonna' kick ass.....just my 2 cents.

Travis Lutter vs. Joe Doerkson doesn't thrill your every fiber?

Outlaw'sBrother - Are you saying it does or are you disagreeing with those who say it does?

I think it's gonna' kick ass.....just my 2 cents.

I'm not really one to bitch about cards, I just think this one looks REALLY weak. Just my opinion, though. I think 89 and 90 look pretty decent.

Dustin Hazelett is an exciting fighter with great skillz and a great future, but the rest of the card is pretty bad

And Hazelett deserves a better opponent as well

Amazing that UFC is allowed to get away with putting on cards like this

Mad Xyientist - Travis Lutter vs. Joe Doerkson doesn't thrill your every fiber?

It's not every day that you get to see two Top Fourty Middleweights throwing down.

The top two are fights are excellent, but it needs one more with big name guys in a title picture.

I thought they dumped Lutter? Should have

I always wonder why everyone posts from the UFC's perspective.  Things like "well everyone will buy for Brock/Randy so they don't need to put anything else on it"  True, but as a fan, and a buyer of the PPV, don't you WANT them to put better fights on it?  And why do some of you get all offended when someone points out the card can be better?  I don't get it, you'd think all of you are SELLING this card rather than BUYING it.

They are supposed to be celebrating 15 years of the UFC with this card! They need a big time fight for us to remember besides Brock and Randy...

Lutter vs Doerkson isnt in the UFC. Its in some org in Texas

Holy sh*t Matthew Riddle vs. Troy Mandaloniz. This will be a war!!

There are only 8 fights announced. It'll feature atleast one more fight. Hopefully its a good one. But I still think it looks pretty good as is.

Is Rude Boy moving up or is Riddle moving down?

I think it looks pretty good, though I'd buy it  anyway for Couture/Lesnar.

my god, why is dana doin this??? he will have tons of people watching and he makes a shit undercard?? this is a chance to SHOWCASE!!!

Yah come on Dana you promised the biggest ufc event ever.We dropped 10 grand to come down for this cause it was promised to be the best event ever now we feel like we might as well have stayed home and watched it on tv.Mabye we could trade our top dollar seats for Criss Angel tickets that night....

shitty card considering the main event is a one round stoppage either way

Ummmm.....Demian Maia Vs. Nate Quarry conveniently left off the list?

Wow, can't believe you think Demian Maia Vs. Nate Quarry does little for the card. Maybe if you're not a real MMA fan. That sounds like it will be a fantastic fight with a huge upside for Quarry if he wins.

William Colosimo -
RampageBySlamKO - Ummmm.....Demian Maia Vs. Nate Quarry conveniently left off the list?

is that supposed to be good?

Ill steal it so I can watch amir and randy/brock

I actually wont mind watching kenny either

Any fight with Demian Maia in it is a good fight, IMO. Guessing you don't know of Demian Maia?

He's undefeated in MMA, has some of the best BJJ in the world, and will be coming off two wins over Ed Herman and Jason MacDonald.