UFC 91 REALLY Sucks B@lls

This card is odd. It has "star power" for the casual MMA fan but not for the normal MMA fan. But then you get to the hardcore MMA fan and these look like good interesting fights pretty much top to bottom. Maybe not all IMPORTANT fights but GOOD fucking fights. JMO.

bhamill - This card is odd. It has "star power" for the casual MMA fan but not for the normal MMA fan. But then you get to the hardcore MMA fan and these look like good interesting fights pretty much top to bottom. Maybe not all IMPORTANT fights but GOOD fucking fights. JMO.

No, not all Important, but several important fights;
Couture/Lesnar;;;Title Fight
Florian/Stevenson;;;winner gets Title Shot
Quarry/Maia;;;;Winner in contention for title shot
Hazelett/McCrory;;;;winner gets himself on the map in a very stacked division
Catone/Sadollah;;;Watch the evolution of a tuf winner
Gonzaga/Hendricks;;;battle for contention in HW div.
All in all, this card is certainly worth my $50. Lots of exciting fighters here.

Lutter/Doerkson is not on this card.

Not the best card that they've ever done, but they make than make up for it with 92, so I can only complain so much. There are a few fights on this one that I'm excited about though. Anyone who isn't pumped for Randy versus Brock just isn't a fan. Florian versus Stevenson has the potential to steal the show and who doesn't love Amir? I have high hopes for Hazelett versus McCrory, too.

It's not the best card but these cards are usually the ones that turn out the best.  When we have stacked cards like 92, they turn out like shit.  So I may buy this one.  Depends on where I'm at.

Now watch what we do in the next 4 years..... 

-Teh BLAF

I was at this fight. On paper, wasn't much to brag about but being there live was something. I was almost in tears seeing Randy lose.

Lol that card is stacked by 2012 standards

Tap In -  Lol that card is stacked by 2012 standards

Yeh seriously lol Phone Post

If this card was next week, it's still 10x better then UFC 151 on paper. Half the fighters from 92 are retired and I'd still rather pay for that card Phone Post

cards always look better when you look back at them 4 years later.
the guys who were up and comers at the time are now established so it looks like you have more big names on the card it'll be the same with 152, 153....
by UFC 200 a few of the guys on the undercard/lower main will have established themselves and when you look back at the card it'll look pretty good Phone Post

Superbowl of MMA

LOLZ just kidding enjoy your card full of shitty TUF guys.  $60 please!

Chomas - 
Tap In -  Lol that card is stacked by 2012 standards

first thing I thought of

Me 2

Fuck you Dana. You know what? Fuck it freeze me I don't give a fuck. Phone Post

Smellde Gluve - 
Chomas - 
Tap In -  Lol that card is stacked by 2012 standards

first thing I thought of

Me 2

Yep.

What a good looking card compared to most.

^agreed

Nate Quarry could have headlined 151 after Jones-Hendo was scratched. Phone Post

1st Round Armbar - cards always look better when you look back at them 4 years later.
the guys who were up and comers at the time are now established so it looks like you have more big names on the card it'll be the same with 152, 153....
by UFC 200 a few of the guys on the undercard/lower main will have established themselves and when you look back at the card it'll look pretty good Phone Post

This is what I came to post. Phone Post

Great card. Clowns and anti-Zuffa shills bitch about every fucking card that is set up, every one.

Just shows that people complained about cards back then, not knowing what they had. And it probably will be the same 4 years from now when people read us complaining about these cards.