UFC 91 REALLY Sucks B@lls

Wow...that card is mind numbingly bad. As bad as those British UFC cards.

Joe D is 1-5 in the UFC vs Travis Lutter who is 2-4 in the UFC.

Who the hell came up with that match?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo

this is the 15 year celebration of the UFC card... I hope they really do something about this. 

Dana is skipping merrily all the way to the back laughing at the TUF noobs who pay to see sub-standard cards every month.

I never get into these gripe sessions about the UFC cards, but this card is almost insulting. I mean they know that everyone will want to see Randy back, so they're not going to give us anymore than it takes to get us to buy the card. I don't like that at all.

Hendricks last opponent had a 1-6 record.

Randy-Brock and Stevenson-Florian are both compelling matchups and make this event PPV-worthy in themselves (even though Brock doesn't even arguably deserve the title shot already).

But the rest of the card?

Not so much.

The only other A-level matchup is Maia-Quarry (which is mostly because of Maia, who has been extremely promising and impressive so far - where I'd actually rather even see him matched up against Anderson already instead of Cote, since Maia would at least have an advantage on the ground, whereas Cote has none anywhere).

And while Randy-Brock is the only real big-name Superfight-level matchup on the card, Stevenson-Florian will actually define who is the 3rd best LW in the UFC, behind BJ and Sherk (provided he gets by Griffin).

But while it's already a PPV-worthy card just because of Randy-Brock and Stevenson-Florian, the card overall is still hardly epic and leaves something to be desired (unless they add a third big fight in the meantime).

And "biggest UFC ever"? Only potentially from a business perspective and in terms of PPV buys.

But from a pure sport perspective (and in terms of actual quality of lineup), it's not even close. It's not even the best UFC card this year (UFC 84 is).

Bute - So will all future NCAA heavyweight champions get an automatic shot at the UFC championship after a short and mediocre MMA career?

People will take whatever Zuffa gives them, right up the a$$, including the so called hardcore fans.

Future NCAA heavyweight champions that can also bring in thousands of of new fans to the sport. Fans that are used to buying PPVs.

not acceptable Joe Silva. Not acceptable....

ttt

" This card just took another hit with lesnar pulling out of the fight."

wat?

Crooklyn - Riddle/Mandaloniz is not happening. That fight is off. Riddle is fighting an as yet undetermined opponent.

I hope Riddle gets someone a little more challenging. I think he's got a lot of potential.

Hope Troy M. crushes Riddle

that girl looks like she has been eating meth pancakes

bhealthy - since when did something that sucks balls become bad?

Since your mother put her dentures back in?

Top 4 fights look good to me.

Grandel - Dustin Hazelett is an exciting fighter with great skillz and a great future, but the rest of the card is pretty bad

And Hazelett deserves a better opponent as well

Amazing that UFC is allowed to get away with putting on cards like this

I loved the armbar he threw up on Burkeman but I have to let you in on a little secret.....He's gonna get handled rudely by McCrory.

Fletch F Fletch - Randy Couture vs. Brock Lesnar

Kenny Florian vs. Joe Stevenson

Nate Quarry vs. Demian Maia

Dustin Hazelett vs. Tamdan McCrory

Nick Catone vs. Amir Sadollah

Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Josh Hendricks

Jeremy Stephens vs. Rafael dos Anjos

Mark Bocek vs. Alvin Robinson

Travis Lutter vs. Joe Doerkson

Matthew Riddle vs. Troy Mandaloniz
Looks good to me.

Not great, but definitely a good card.  The top two fights are awesome.  Quarry vs. Maia should bring about a new contender at MW.  Hazelett vs. McCrory should be awesome as both are highly talented up and comers.  Who doesn't like Amir's potential?  Plus you'll probably get to see one of the other fights as well, and all outside the Lutter/Doerkson fight have the potential to be entertaining with a stoppage.