UFC big announcement not GSP or Lesnar Related.

According to Ariel twitter the UFC is going to share more detail today on the big announcement there having on the 17th in Vegas. He also said it was not anything about GSP or Lesnar return. Anyone have any idea on what the announcement is ? My money is ether something FOX related or FightPass related. Phone Post 3.0

Mountain Biker -

sold to the culinary union

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Scaling back to 8 PPVs a year. Phone Post 3.0

Invicta now part of zuffa. Phone Post 3.0

Fox bought Fight Pass and will be broadcasting all of the live cards would be the best news ever. 

Randy vs. Fedor super bowl weekend

So Ariel knows what it is yet isn't reporting it? Isn't that what real reporters are suppose to do? I'm just trying to imagine an equivalent situation in another sport where a journalist has inside info yet chooses to hold it back. Phone Post 3.0

There will be two announcements:

1) A brand new line of action dolls produced by Mattel toys.

2) A fightpass app debuting exclusively on the xbox360, because fuck the best selling system of this generation, the ps4.

Female dolls... UFC Barbie edition. Phone Post 3.0

another announcement about the announcement.

Chael replaces Dana.

PrettyBoy - Female dolls... UFC Barbie edition. Phone Post 3.0
Sex dolls with the tagline "so, you wanna be fucking a fighter!" Phone Post 3.0

Lorenzo is going to play an EVEN BIGGER role in Zuffa operations.

The right circumstances have happened. Velasquez vs Werdum was scrapped to allow a Rousey vs Velasquez title fight. Phone Post 3.0

Willin -

Fox bought Fight Pass and will be broadcasting all of the live cards would be the best news ever. 

I don't see how that would be good news for anyone outside the USA. Phone Post 3.0

Don_Dada - So Ariel knows what it is yet isn't reporting it? Isn't that what real reporters are suppose to do? I'm just trying to imagine an equivalent situation in another sport where a journalist has inside info yet chooses to hold it back. Phone Post 3.0
I don't think he knows what it is but he knows it not Lesnar or GSP. Phone Post 3.0

oioisavvy - Invicta now part of zuffa. Phone Post 3.0
This I can see happening I always said it would happen. Phone Post 3.0

TheCrow13 - There will be two announcements:

1) A brand new line of action dolls produced by Mattel toys.

2) A fightpass app debuting exclusively on the xbox360, because fuck the best selling system of this generation, the ps4.

Hey I have Fightpass and a 360 so this would be great news to me. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe UFC fighters will have there own Marvel superhero comic books ? Phone Post 3.0

Perfect time.
They don't have a bantamweight champ and the best of their strawweight division is now in the ufc.
I could see a wec like takeover with some weight classes going to the ufc, giving more title fights to Co main then eventually headline more cards. Phone Post 3.0