UFC big announcement not GSP or Lesnar Related.

Fight dolls + Free 1 Month of fight pass when you sign up for a 6 month membership + a fan expo

Dana white is retiring! Phone Post 3.0

Paquet90 -
hendofanforlife -

Hopefully its a Rowdy Bec Fleshlight. 

I wonder what the UFC would do if there female fighters would do this. Do you want to fuck a ultimate fighter? I can see that has there logo haha. Phone Post 3.0
Their, THEIR, THEIR!!!
Not THERE

Jesus that drives me crazy Phone Post 3.0

UFC punching bags?

Dana White Fathead coming your way. Maybe a life-sized poster, too. Phone Post 3.0

UFC pinata!

Finalized uniform deal with either Nike, reebok or adidas Phone Post 3.0

Dana White will be the surrogate mother to Rhonda and Conner's baby Phone Post 3.0

Aldo vs McGregor in Croke Park next July if he beats Siver. Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - Uniform deal Phone Post 3.0
Probably this or something else equally as gay. If so Zzzzzzzzzz Phone Post 3.0

Don_Dada - So Ariel knows what it is yet isn't reporting it? Isn't that what real reporters are suppose to do? I'm just trying to imagine an equivalent situation in another sport where a journalist has inside info yet chooses to hold it back. Phone Post 3.0

wouldn't that just piss off the ufc and get him kicked from future press events?

Don_Dada - So Ariel knows what it is yet isn't reporting it? Isn't that what real reporters are suppose to do? I'm just trying to imagine an equivalent situation in another sport where a journalist has inside info yet chooses to hold it back. Phone Post 3.0
If he did have real info he may have entered into an nda so that he can do a write up or have interviews lined up after the announcement. Phone Post 3.0

xsrg95 - 
Don_Dada - So Ariel knows what it is yet isn't reporting it? Isn't that what real reporters are suppose to do? I'm just trying to imagine an equivalent situation in another sport where a journalist has inside info yet chooses to hold it back. Phone Post 3.0

wouldn't that just piss off the ufc and get him kicked from future press events?

thats kind of the point. this non sense is accepted/expected within mma/ufc circles but does not happen in other sports.

lol ariel's wiki page says he was awarded "mma journalist of the year" 4 yrs running. goes to show how thin the talent pool is in mma journalism and what you get if you play ball with the ufc.

Zuffa bought Battleship. Phone Post 3.0

TraneByDayJREbyNightAllDay -
Paquet90 -
hendofanforlife -

I wonder what the UFC would do if there female fighters would do this. Do you want to fuck a ultimate fighter? I can see that has there logo haha. Phone Post 3.0
Their, THEIR, THEIR!!!
Not THERE

There there... Phone Post 3.0

Qannebiss -
Paquet90 -
hendofanforlife -

Their, THEIR, THEIR!!!
Not THERE

They're IMO Phone Post 3.0

The UFC is moving there talents to south Florida Phone Post 3.0

JOESONDO -
Qannebiss -
Paquet90 -
hendofanforlife -

Their, THEIR, THEIR!!!
Not THERE

They're IMO Phone Post 3.0
Thair IMO Phone Post 3.0

TraneByDayJREbyNightAllDay - 
Paquet90 -
hendofanforlife -

Their, THEIR, THEIR!!!
Not THERE

Here, Here

Potential Annoucements

WWF legend Barry Horowitz joins the UFC

Zuffa purchased the Yamma Pit, will implement pit going forward. Phone Post 3.0