UFC big announcement not GSP or Lesnar Related.

BAMMA UK Guy -

haven't they just bought some Asian fight promotion?  I though I saw something about it on Sherdog last week.

They were going to partner with Shooto I think for something. Phone Post 3.0

Calavaro -

Whatever it is... I'm guessing this is what the UG will feel

Hhaha yeah just like the last time they had a announcement but this time they say it a can't miss event. Phone Post 3.0

When is the anouncement?

There are many things they could be announcing from TV deals, to Fight Pass Apps, or perhaps another expansion such as buying Invicta. One thing is pretty certain though. The announcement will more than likely not be shocking to anyone. When is the last time the UFC scheduled a "major" announcement where everyone sat back and went "Holly S$*@!"?

JerodR - There are many things they could be announcing from TV deals, to Fight Pass Apps, or perhaps another expansion such as buying Invicta. One thing is pretty certain though. The announcement will more than likely not be shocking to anyone. When is the last time the UFC scheduled a "major" announcement where everyone sat back and went "Holly S$*@!"?
The WEC fighters were coming in the UFC I would imagine ? Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 - There is no big announcement watch. Their might be an announcement but it wont be big.

Some old school fighter is coming back

A fight that the UFC thinks will be huge will be regular

A venue that they say they are going to sellout

Anymore?
It big enough if there holding a press conference in Vegas for it they didn't even do that for Silva vs Diaz so I doubt that it is just a fight. Phone Post 3.0

Seeing that it had nothing to do with brock or gsp made my penis soft Phone Post 3.0

BubblesNS - Seeing that it had nothing to do with brock or gsp made my penis soft Phone Post 3.0
But maybe it Gina ? But it more then likely not since Ronda already has a fight line up. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Messiah - Randy vs. Fedor super bowl weekend

Yes, and Brock enters the cage if Fedor wins and challenges The Last Emperor, who accepts on one condition...the fight must take place in Russia, at a venue that can only be reached via the Trans-Siberian Railway.

"Fedor isn’t a real fighter, he’s a complete joke." -DFW

Dana is out...my guess... Phone Post 3.0

Mountain Biker - 
JerodR - There are many things they could be announcing from TV deals, to Fight Pass Apps, or perhaps another expansion such as buying Invicta. One thing is pretty certain though. The announcement will more than likely not be shocking to anyone. When is the last time the UFC scheduled a "major" announcement where everyone sat back and went "Holly S$*@!"?

When they bought SF?

Ok, that one did surprise me. Of course that happened really fast though. Anything major cannot be kept a secret for long so when an announcement is scheduled a week or two out it can't be anything that big.

Dana White MMA debut.

This explains all the time with Conor. They are secret training partners and ready to blow the doors off the MMA world. Phone Post 3.0

Super HW division!! Phone Post 3.0

MacGregor vs Aldo

It's a "can't miss event."

Where does that imply big announcement.

I bet this will be a letdown

Pitbull3744 - There is no big announcement watch. Their might be an announcement but it wont be big.

Some old school fighter is coming back

A fight that the UFC thinks will be huge will be regular

A venue that they say they are going to sellout

Anymore?
Gotta agree. "Big announcement" usually means a dig disappointment. Probably something lame like the first card held in Lithuania. Phone Post 3.0

saucylv33 - It's a "can't miss event."

Where does that imply big announcement.

But why can't i miss it?

Don_Dada - So Ariel knows what it is yet isn't reporting it? Isn't that what real reporters are suppose to do? I'm just trying to imagine an equivalent situation in another sport where a journalist has inside info yet chooses to hold it back. Phone Post 3.0

lol leave it to the "mma media" and the ufc. almost all other reporters want to break stories and have exclusives.

then here comes this shill...smh!

I hope it's a free all-prelims, all the time on channel 1538 that I get to pay for. Phone Post