UFC cards are they worth anything?

I got two boxes of some UFC cards and was wondering if anyone collects these and can tell me about them. Phone Post

I have some from the first run on Topps. I have a bunch with # on the back like 3 of 88 ect. All depends on the card and the # made of the card. Make sure to check the back of each one to be sure it isnt a short print.

Going to put mine up on ebay soon.

Thanks man. They are from a more recent set from Topps. I opened all of the packs and got some good limited edition cards. I will have to make a list and see what they are worth. Are there any price guides you know of?

if you want to know the standard price of your limited cards go onto ebay and look at completed auctions. base and inserts that are not numbered are worthless. if you want just list your more rare ones and i can give a decent est, but ebay makes the prices on these.

bigbubbano - if you want to know the standard price of your limited cards go onto ebay and look at completed auctions. base and inserts that are not numbered are worthless. if you want just list your more rare ones and i can give a decent est, but ebay makes the prices on these.

Right on! I will look at them when I get home. My GF bought them for me for xmas and paid $100 for the 2 boxes. It was fun to open them and see what was inside, but I dont really want them. Maybe just the Anderson Silva one's. She also got me an Anderson Silva autograph picture a few years back that I was wondering about. It came in a sweet frame with a pic of him tagging Leben in his first fight and is autographed. Never really knew if it was legit or not.

Silvas auto has changed a bunch overtime...but if u post it I could maybe hekp Phone Post

Mayhem13 - Silvas auto has changed a bunch overtime...but if u post it I could maybe hekp Phone Post

Thanks I will take a picture of it tonight. I appreciate the help fella's.

He has 2 common styles from what I’ve seen, one of them is bizarre, he traces his signature like 4 times.

Shit he has a bunch of auto styles at this point. The og one where he writes out his full name was the best. Most topps ufc autos look like trash since they’re signing so many at once/its such a small area

Also so many god damn fake autos on gloves/pictures out there now its insane. I don’t trust any of it even it has authentication. Ive heard its not hard to get fake stuff authenticated at all

1 Like

I was given a few cards this week…nothing over 25 dollar value but they’re cool looking cards, great for decoration.

1 Like

I’ve heard several stories of people sending in a lot of forged items mixed with a few real items. IE: say you got Michael Chandler to sign 5 items and you have photo proof of him… Those people will use 1 photo proof of an item signed and if all the signatures look similar they will all pass. I do know the top 3 trusted authentication services are BAS, PSA, and JSA. But idk how they compare to one another.

Post some pics!

1 Like

Yeah there have been a ton of stories of guys sending in fake stuff and it passing if you have a good backstory to tell them, its crazy. JSA will authenticate anything, they’re trash

1 Like

5 Likes

Nice.

I’ve used some cards next to a glove in a framed shadow box before.

People definitely collect those things. I was shocked to see Cards are some of the most valuable MMa memorabilia.

Some cards with autographs are selling for $500+

2 Likes

I noticed they have been giving a lot of “basic” certifications lately

Yeah, they’re like 75 bucks on ppv

3 Likes

I’ve got a signed Hendo set of gloves coming my way. My buddy sold him a 1/1 card he bought in an auction, Dan reached out to buy the card and he threw in some gloves…my buddy gives 2 shits about MMA so they’re gonna be given to me

3 Likes

I’ll have to ask him…I never saw the card. Apparently Dan himself contacted my friend when he saw the card was for sale.

Haha that is awesome!

He’s got some great memorabilia in his gym. He’s got a beautiful box frame of his UFC 100 gloves, hand wraps, ans shorts from the Bisping KO.

2 Likes