UFC cards are they worth anything?

I totally believe it. One time I posted a photo of a card that has a little piece of an event used octagon mat… idk what they are called… but it was from UFC 107. And I see in my DM’s i had a message from Frank Mir asking how much. He said his wife collects stuff.

1 Like

Awesome, cards these days are nuts with the pieces of octagon or shorts or football jersey in them

1 Like

The Merab one looks really good. They should put the nations flag or state flag of the fighter on the card it adds more authenticity

1 Like

Stephen Thompson auto is pretty sweet.

1 Like

I heard the Rhonda card is one in a million. Probably worth a lot, under the right circumstances

4 Likes

Exactly. The collectors market is a bubble. Now everyone hoards anything that might be or was traditionally collectable, so the bubble will burst when everyone is trying to sell 10’s of thousands of Mario lego sets in 20 years. Most people bought them to collect or bought 2 lol.

1 Like

Hit this cool Jiri on WhatNot this week…10 buck auction for 1 pack.

7 Likes

I think Tito’s Mobil Worx card was the very first MMA card.

2 Likes

Interesting…now I’m on a hunt to see that card

I have a picture,but hold on.I have to look back through about 600 posts.

I don’t think you will find it with Google.

2 Likes

Here is one side.I do have the other side somewhere.

5 Likes

Came out in 99,00,or 01.

5 Likes

Nothing ever came up on Google…that’s awesome

I agree, that has to be the 1st MMA card

1 Like

Oh I think for sure it is.

In about 2002 I bought off of the Tapout website when they were inyaface.com & they sent out a Chuck Liddell card.On the back it had a picture of when he fought Steve Heath.

3 Likes

I heard the bloodlines sketch cards are pretty cool!

3 Likes

That’s pretty wild that they have an email address on the bottom of the card and it’s funny that it also happens to be a Hotmail account.

Tito handed them out everywhere he went.He would leave them on tables for fans/press ETC.

I remember Chris Brennan said he would leave his card with the guy that he just beat his ass (on the street) These cards also came out earlier than the main stream cards.

4 Likes