UFC cards are they worth anything?

How much you want for it

Tonight’s card isnt worth a damn

2 Likes

Card is long gone bro.

Gods honest truth.

I don’t even know what happened to it.Last place I remember having it was in the glove box of my truck.

2 Likes

Thems the breaks

There probably was others besides Chuck’s,but I wouldn’t know.The number of others has to be very very low.

Hitman Dan might know.

1 Like

Jack Merriqueer will blow you for a Khabib card

Tito did an autograph signing at a couple regional MMA events I attended, and he would bring his own cards and his own 8x10 printouts. He was excellent at marketing himself and great with the fans.

3 Likes

Correct ^^^^^

4 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

Thanks,

Tito’s paid appearance’s are hot & cold.Mine that I went to in San Jose was free & no charge for him to sign anything.

Other appearance’s I’ve heard on here from the members is that you had to buy one of his products to get him to sign anything.Usually,I guess it was his Punishment Nutrition Supplements or Punishment Clothing.

3 Likes

Lots of team punishment cards out there. Have over 10-15 different ones (a few pictured)

I am pretty knowledgeable about MMA cards. First cards were the 95 Japanese BBM Pancrase cards (and they had yearly card sets after that for a few years)… then to promote the Crave UFC video game, they had promo cards.

There were lots of odd ball cards given out a promos (a few pictured)… but the first mma cards sold in packs etc, was the 2006 Pride FC release.

First UFC cards came out in 2009 (Topps UFC Round 1).

6 Likes

The Tito card I posted should say it was made in the year 2000 right?

If it’s really a Tito card it won’t shut up about it…

3 Likes

I always had trouble figuring out the year of those promo cards… .typically try to base the year on the fight record.

2 Likes

I’ve seen him do signings at like 3 regional events , he was probably paid by the promotion, but he was super cool all 3 times. Back in 2008 there was a punishment sale and I pull up to the warehouse and Tito was working along the people handing out t shirts and all sorts of stuff for dirt cheap. All my experiences with him were before 2012 though. Ive only seen him once since then at a Bellator meet n greet about 2014ish. He is good with fans because he loves the attention, but in my experience he was genuine. I remember him saying on Howard Stern show back in the day that someone shunned him for an autograph as a kid, and that he will never let a kid feel that feeling. I wish I remembered which celebrity. It was when he was dating Jenna, they were on Howard’s show

2 Likes

Those are badass!!!

1 Like

this thread is like a history lesson

I still want to make a memorabilia thread. Like Fight gear, autographs, cards, anything fight related : show and tell

1 Like

Maybe I’ll start one with some pairs of my gloves. I bet some people have some really cool stuff. And I know a lot of people lurk still. Maybe they’ll post their fight gloves or shorts

1 Like

nah man keep this thread going I like the cards and stuff yall showing

1 Like