UFC cards are they worth anything?

BJs sister sent me 2 autographed photos years ago. I auctioned one off on the UG for a cancer charity

5 Likes

Wish they never got rid of the memorabilia ground… some amazing historic items were showcased in those threads

1 Like

I really liked how Pride distributed their promo cards… From what I heard, you had to attend and event to get a certain card and receive it by mail or from a certain shop. Promo # 6 is quite rare. Aoki being Promo # 10 is cool as well.

If anyone has any of the 9 Price motion cards… hit me up!

3 Likes

Those are so cool

One of my favorite pieces is this Gracie sweatshirt I won from NicktheTooth, on the UG in like 2012. It was signed by Rener, Ryron and Rorion…since then I’ve had Kron and Royce sign it.

5 Likes

I’ve been waiting 24 hours to see if anybody would pick up on the irony of this post yet… anyone?

Oh,I’m well aware of Bradu & his Bloodline sketches.Oh,and I’m also aware of that guy with the massive forehead that I called 5-head.His screen name was Disciple Dojo & he had cards or at least drawings that looked like cards.

1 Like

“Oh,I’m well aware of Bradu & his Bloodline sketches.Oh,and I’m also aware of that guy with the massive forehead that I called 5-head.His screen name was Disciple Dojo & he had cards or at least drawings that looked like cards.”

Of course you’re going to pick it up Cro, your like a 6th year senior here…

@bradu is the LeRoy Neiman of mma…

Disciple Dojo’s forehead was right up there with Highmount.

Not anytime soon. Give them to your son and wait 50 years

True, unless there’s some sort of scarcity that drives these up in value like the UFC goes under I don’t see how you can make a profit if that’s your modus operandi

Post them in the memorabilia thread!