UFC did right re: stitch

gokudamus - sorry, but you are the cutman..the CUTMAN...you are threatening to leave the UFC over not having sponsors on your vest and publicly heaping on the criticism of the UFC partnership with reebok?

YOU ARE THE CUTMAN
You are a special kind of stupid aren't ya boy? Phone Post 3.0

6MonthsKickCheckTraining - 
gokudamus - what does being well known have anything to do with it..

the problem is a sense of self-entitlement...you are the cutman...you arent entitled to sponsors..it was a privilege...

How is he any less entitled to make a living than the fighters? He has built him name off of his ability to do his job very well. So much so that people pay him to associate his excellent work with their brands. Same exact way a fighter would. I don't get how there is much difference. Phone Post 3.0

The fighters are the product, the cutman certainly is not.

Can you imagine a NBA or NFL waterboy walking out on the court or field covered in random sponsors all over their clothes? Stitch was lucky that he received endorsements while it lasted. He certainly was not entitled.

Troll thread is troll thread Phone Post 3.0

Omar Comin -

the problem is a sense of self-entitlement...you are the cutman...you arent entitled to sponsors..it was a privilege...

How is he any less entitled to make a living than the fighters? He has built him name off of his ability to do his job very well. So much so that people pay him to associate his excellent work with their brands. Same exact way a fighter would. I don't get how there is much difference. Phone Post 3.0

Can you imagine a NBA or NFL waterboy walking out on the court or field covered in random sponsors all over their clothes? Stitch was lucky that he received endorsements while it lasted. He certainly was not entitled.
This. No one tuned in to any UFC broadcast for Stitch. He was a piece of the puzzle but by no means a pillar it stood upon. Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus - sorry, but you are the cutman..the CUTMAN...you are threatening to leave the UFC over not having sponsors on your vest and publicly heaping on the criticism of the UFC partnership with reebok?

YOU ARE THE CUTMAN
And you are significantly less than a cutman, especially one of Stitch's caliber. People knew him before the UFC was ever famous. He has his own brand that added credibility to UFC when they were nothing.

All he did was state the facts of the situation: he lost his sponsors and he is not getting compensated by Reebok. That's not criticizing the UFC or Reebok and no grounds for dismissal, and this is coming from someone who is management in a major corporation. Phone Post 3.0

MMAAdvertising -
Omar Comin -

This. No one tuned in to any UFC broadcast for Stitch. He was a piece of the puzzle but by no means a pillar it stood upon. Phone Post 3.0
It matters to the fighters and we don't tune in for Dana white or Lorenzo do we? The fighters voice should matter. Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus -

theres no difference between a fighter and a cutman? wat? WAT?
In terms of ability to do their job nope their isn't. Stitch is more valuable than some of the people on the ufc roster and has built his image on his stellar ability to do his job. Think about how much a veteran cut man vs inexperienced one can make..... Easily can change the outcome of several fights he has been involved in. Phone Post 3.0

1/10

Omar Comin -

A water boy can't potentially alter the outcome of an event. It takes no training or special ability to be a water boy. You honestly can't say it's the same for cut men. You can't just pluck someone out of the stands and expect the same results. Phone Post 3.0

Don't feed the trolls. Every real MMA fan knows that without cutmen there is no fight. Phone Post 3.0

MegaCholo333 - Troll thread is troll thread Phone Post 3.0
Ehhhh I don't think it's a troll. Just a difference of opinions Phone Post 3.0

ThePundit - 
Kostakio - I agree. When I read his rant (or whatever you want to call it), I was like, "Get over yourself." Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Totally. I told my dad the same thing when his livelihood was threatened. Then the next day, when he was fired I told him that flipping burgers after having an established career is just a reality In America. Hahaha dad! what an idiot. I don't eat as good these days but what can you say? Just cause he worked w/the company for 15 odd years doesn't mean he can open his mouth and just... SAY STUFF.

I mean this stich guy he aided wounded mma fighters, anyone can do that! He thinks he is special? He wants to get paid like he used to!? But our company is growing!! (lol) His job is a privilege! It's really the fighters that go out there and put their bodies on the line! They deserve the credit.

Oh wait..

horseshit Phone Post 3.0

6MonthsKickCheckTraining -
Simmer down Phone Post 3.0

MegaCholo333 -
6MonthsKickCheckTraining -
Simmer down Phone Post 3.0
.......you got me..... I think??? Phone Post 3.0

Is Bruce Buffer going to announce the fights in a sweet Reebok track suit ? Phone Post 3.0

Mike_in_CA - Is Bruce Buffer going to announce the fights in a sweet Reebok track suit ? Phone Post 3.0
Reebok is coming out with a new suit just for Bruce Phone Post 3.0

MMAAdvertising -
Omar Comin -

He may people may not have tuned in for him but I remember the first time I saw him in the octagon. I remember thinking that someone like him being there lent credibility to the sport.

If someone as well known would come over from boxing then the sport had a future. Phone Post 3.0

OP is a knob gobbler. Phone Post 3.0