UFC Fight Night 184 results & discussion

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

Not a big fan of that stoppage.

He was fighting 2 weight up than he fought 2 weeks ago. Writing was on the wall, was an early stoppage but it wasn’t getting better for him

This Valiev dude is pretty boring. Fighting a guy that's 10-6, didn't even bother trying to get a finish.

Definitely a boring fight.

Two WMMA fights in a row after this one.  Double piss break.

1 Like
stabmasterarson -
Peruvian Necktiez -

I'm most pumped for Darisuh vs Ferreira fight.  Dariush has made me a ton of $ sports betting so thinking on putting some on him. 

Should have at +110 , now at -120.

I think Sandhagen is a lock, Frankie's age is starting to show and the kid is brutal. 

This is a really interesting card. 

Dariush vs Ferreira is candidate for fotn on paper. Sandhagen is close to a lock, kid is gonna be a handful 

Good call.  This card has some sleeper fights on it for sure.

Cute little commission chick in Choi’s corner 

I know every name on main card, but don’t recognize one from prelims. I guess that’s how it should be tho, usually free cards I don’t know a few on the main card these days 

Dugs95 -

I know every name on main card, but don’t recognize one from prelims. I guess that’s how it should be tho, usually free cards I don’t know a few on the main card these days 

IMO the prelims are almost always where the best fights are, anyway.  

That fight was like a sparring session 

Good fight by Choi.  I still like Zalal, and he had a good grappling flurry.  This fight will help him improve and mature.

Well, I’ll at least give Procopio credit in that it’s rare to see WMMA fighters put together actual, coherent ground transitions.

Fuck I hate WMMA. Neither of these broads belong in the UFC.

Those knees are laughable.

Low fight iq going for that leg. It might be 1-1 and you're on top against the fence. Beat her ass and win. Also, you're not good at heel hooks... 

Nitecrawler -

What’s on Procopios ears? Are they taped up?

Yeah she probably wears spacers. 

Nitecrawler -

What’s on Procopios ears? Are they taped up?

There isn’t anything on her ears NC. I think you’re hallucinating and should seek help. 

RockTheVote -

Low fight iq going for that leg. It might be 1-1 and you're on top against the fence. Beat her ass and win. Also, you're not good at heel hooks... 

Even worse considering she had both legs grapevined.  I mean, it’s bad enough you inexplicably jumped to the legs to begin with, but at least stabilize the position and try a legitimate heel hook or switch to a toehold 

Another scintillating women’s battle in the books

WaltJ -

Another scintillating women’s battle in the books

I'm not hating this one so far. While they're on the feet these girls are trying to knock each other out...