UFC Fight Night 184 results & discussion

This Fight has been a bit better in terms of action, I don't watch a hell of a lot of Wmma fights

RockTheVote -
WaltJ -

Another scintillating women’s battle in the books

I'm not hating this one so far. While they're on the feet these girls are trying to knock each other out... 

Yeah, not bad.  Respect to both of them.  Rosas mouth is disgusting and every time Edwards gets clipped standing she fires back swinging for the fences.  She just has zero takedown defense.

Edwards actually has potential because she’s so rangey and puts punches together, she just doesn’t defend takedowns and doesn’t have much off her back.

Her big swings will probably break most of chicks she fights.  Good win for Rosa tonight though.

Ok. Who just farted? I’m going with DC

1 Like

Did someone rip a fart in the microphone? Am I imagining things?

1 Like
scrapdo -

Ok. Who just farted? I’m going with DC

I heard that too and thought I was hearing things. Haha! 

that eye is going to be black for a day or two.

Damn stepped away for a minute and Jaynes eye gets all sorts of fucked up

Good stoppage.  Jaynes was no longer in that fight anyway.  Live to fight another day.

Good stop IMO.

Agree nothing wrong with that stop 

Is this main card going to be 2 hrs or 3? I've got a little 5 yr old boy crying at me because I'm telling him when this ends at 8 pm pacific time it's gonna be bed time and he's not going to be watching any inspector gadget tonight. Lol

Without knowing anything about these fighters I'm going out on a limb and saying Rodriguez is not much of a grappler

KhabibWinsTheRematch -

Did someone rip a fart in the microphone? Am I imagining things?

Pm?

How long could the commercials be?

Rodriguez looks gassed 

This fight sucks

1 Like

What happened to the guy with the same name first and last name? Askar Askar?

Marquez cooked him to the bone 

Good transition into the choke.  He played that fight about as well as he could