Great fight.
Unbelievable crowd. Phone Post 3.0

Nobody sitting down, it's nuts -the noise, place is hopping!! Phone Post 3.0

nobodies taking my lucky charms!

War Dublin!

Atmosphere here is savage. WAR PADDY Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
JeffersonDArcyChoke - If the entire event is on fight pass then why separate the pre-limbs from the main card?

I hate having to back out of the prelim feed and then going to live event to access the main card.

It's Fight Pass. The entire card is a main card since it isn't PPV or network. Phone Post 3.0
Damn those 2 clicks must've been really tough. I'm sorry for your inconvenience. Phone Post 3.0
Well when you pay for a product as a consumer, you aren't exactly hoping for inconveniences.

Netflix allows you to simply play the next episode of a series for CONVENIENCE.

Because it's best to deliver just that so your customers who pay to stream don't have to click additionally.

Unless you believe businesses are about no convenience for customers.

Do you sit by a drive thru and chide people for not walking inside?

Fuck you.

I was simply stating my opinion on a streaming service which isn't as streamlined as others at a similar price.

WWE network doesn't make you switch from pre show to PPV (main card). Phone Post 3.0
It's not really that big of a deal. Relax dude. Phone Post 3.0

Some nice entertainment so far with Breese and Seerys performances.

Who's next? Till? Phone Post 3.0

This should be good.

Terrible card on paper for a UFC event but the Irish are loving just seeing some MMA. Phone Post 3.0

Till is going to be someone to watch in the very near future. He is training full time in Brazil, speaks fluent Portuguese but was born in Liverpool, England. Great striking ability and very calm for a young guy. Phone Post 3.0

Jesus for a supposedly worst ever card in paper, this event has delivered big time so far. Atmosphere electric with some wars and great performances. Phone Post 3.0

This next one should be a good one Phone Post 3.0

That tattoo rivals Belchers johnny Cash. Phone Post 3.0

U WOT M8 - Terrible card on paper for a UFC event but the Irish are loving just seeing some MMA. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck your paper. Phone Post 3.0

Has stevie ray fought yet? Phone Post 3.0

Brabatross - This should be good.

Yup

Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - Has stevie ray fought yet? Phone Post 3.0
Yes Phone Post 3.0

BobSalvage -
Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - Has stevie ray fought yet? Phone Post 3.0
Yes Phone Post 3.0
How did he get on? Phone Post 3.0