UFC Fight Night 76 results & discussion

29-28 Ray.

McSlugga - 
Brabatross -
McSlugga - 
KnockoutThoughts -
Brabatross - Well obviously it was a mistake replying to you lmao.
Yep. That guy went full retard. Straight to rape. It all comes back to rape with that guy..haha Phone Post 3.0
You're one of the top 3 worst posters on this forum- 99% of your posts are unreadable due to your 3rd grade education. Phone Post 3.0

At least we're not on here being whiny bitches. Are you even watching the fights?
Goofball, you'd literally have to pay me to watch a card this shitty. Phone Post 3.0

Then you're just a fucking pathetic person.

McSlugga -
Brabatross -
McSlugga - 
KnockoutThoughts -
Yep. That guy went full retard. Straight to rape. It all comes back to rape with that guy..haha Phone Post 3.0
You're one of the top 3 worst posters on this forum- 99% of your posts are unreadable due to your 3rd grade education. Phone Post 3.0

At least we're not on here being whiny bitches. Are you even watching the fights?
Goofball, you'd literally have to pay me to watch a card this shitty. Phone Post 3.0
'Goofball'?

You sure showed him who's boss. Phone Post 3.0

Brabatross -
McSlugga - 
Brabatross -
McSlugga - 
KnockoutThoughts -

Then you're just a fucking pathetic person.
And here I was thinking we were well on our way to being best friends. You blew it Phone Post 3.0

BJ Penn Forever - 
Skeletor68 - EFC was amazing! More dancers please! Phone Post 3.0

Not more shirtless male dancers right?

The Russian rapper was amusing to me (an American).

Hah hah. I found a lot of the dancing and whatnot really corny (too?).

But it was kinda cool to see something different from around the world. One of the 'problems' (if you can call it that) with the UFC is that a card in Germany looks exactly like a card in America.

If the entire event is on fight pass then why separate the pre-limbs from the main card?

I hate having to back out of the prelim feed and then going to live event to access the main card.

It's Fight Pass. The entire card is a main card since it isn't PPV or network. Phone Post 3.0

War Seery! Phone Post 3.0

STEMM still got it. Phone Post 3.0

McSlugga -
Brabatross -
McSlugga - 
KnockoutThoughts -

Then why are you here cocksucker? Hmm.. McSlugga? It all makes sense now. You like them Louisville's huh? Also, if you think forums are where academic prowess is determined, I pity your pathetic life. Most people don't put forth much effort to post on a forum, we just say what we have to say. Quite embarrassing if you're putting much effort into these stupid posts you put out. The rape one was just a display of poor logic. That said, I guarantee my academic record bests yours. In college, 3.8 gpa, hoping to transfer to UC Berkeley by next summer. I hold down a full time job as well. Keep talking clown, all you do is complain. The negativity exudes from your posts. You'll never get anywhere in life. Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke - If the entire event is on fight pass then why separate the pre-limbs from the main card?

I hate having to back out of the prelim feed and then going to live event to access the main card.

It's Fight Pass. The entire card is a main card since it isn't PPV or network. Phone Post 3.0
Damn those 2 clicks must've been really tough. I'm sorry for your inconvenience. Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts -
McSlugga -
Brabatross -
McSlugga - 
KnockoutThoughts -

Then why are you here cocksucker? Hmm.. McSlugga? It all makes sense now. You like them Louisville's huh? Also, if you think forums are where academic prowess is determined, I pity your pathetic life. Most people don't put forth much effort to post on a forum, we just say what we have to say. Quite embarrassing if you're putting much effort into these stupid posts you put out. The rape one was just a display of poor logic. That said, I guarantee my academic record bests yours. In college, 3.8 gpa, hoping to transfer to UC Berkeley by next summer. I hold down a full time job as well. Keep talking clown, all you do is complain. The negativity exudes from your posts. You'll never get anywhere in life. Phone Post 3.0
Jesus.

The kid comes in and demonstrates my point to a fucking TEE.

Maybe get knocked out less and save some brain cells for a rainy day.

DID NOT READ. Phone Post 3.0

"He still holds down a full time job".

Is NOT impressive when you are a main card fighter in the UFC AKA Super Bowl of MMA. Phone Post 3.0

jgiveshead - From what I'm seeing on FightPass, that crowd is amazing.

Regarding the no-name fighters on this card. I don't have any problem with lesser known fighters... I watched the EFN card yesterday and it was fucking amazing, especially with the great production. I don't think I recognized a single fighter on that card.

But the reality is, this card is what it is because of business decisions by the UFC. Could they have brought in a few names? Yep. They're a billion dollar organization. There's lots of different ideas floating around for how they could have "saved the card". But they didn't change a thing. Because 'business'.

Which is fine. But when they don't even have as good production as some backwoods show in the middle of Russia... geez. Billion dollar organization being upstaged by a bunch of sheep herders. I guess they can do that if they want. Looks like it must be in their best financial interest, and they're well within their rights.

Getting back to the card. This Irish crowd is amazing. I think they got honeydicked with this card, and I think they deserve better. Hopefully the brass makes some changes with how they do things.

They did have some names, except one fight got pulled 2 weeks out and one a week out...Sucks for sure though that it happened.

C'mon seery

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
JeffersonDArcyChoke - If the entire event is on fight pass then why separate the pre-limbs from the main card?

Damn those 2 clicks must've been really tough. I'm sorry for your inconvenience. Phone Post 3.0
Well when you pay for a product as a consumer, you aren't exactly hoping for inconveniences.

Netflix allows you to simply play the next episode of a series for CONVENIENCE.

Because it's best to deliver just that so your customers who pay to stream don't have to click additionally.

Unless you believe businesses are about no convenience for customers.

Do you sit by a drive thru and chide people for not walking inside?

Fuck you.

I was simply stating my opinion on a streaming service which isn't as streamlined as others at a similar price.

WWE network doesn't make you switch from pre show to PPV (main card). Phone Post 3.0

Coming out swinging Phone Post 3.0

Seery is so fun to watch.

Fuck yeah! Phone Post 3.0

Impressive performance.

Fuck! I left for 2 seconds and it ends.