UFC Fight Night 76 results & discussion

Both these girls need to be cut.

...jesus that was shit

BrckNoHitBk -

Just came to say fuck this card, fuck fight pass, fight those names. I ain't watching this shit.

That's all.

Well this has ruined my night now.. Phone Post 3.0

29-27? Jesus Christ. Everything about this fight was a joke. The fighters, the ref and the judges.

DanCrase -

...jesus that was shit

Ref made it shit. He let them waste clock with nothing happening. Phone Post 3.0

Holy fukk at her corner man's teeth!!!! Phone Post 3.0

That was electric here Phone Post 3.0

This should be an easy win for Ray.

Skeletor68 - That was electric here Phone Post 3.0
And it's only the prelims!! Phone Post 3.0

I've been watching the UFC since 96 and I have never been less excited for an event than this event once it lost the main and co-main events.

Lets pray there is some excitement to come. I'm watching, but it is hard.

From what I'm seeing on FightPass, that crowd is amazing.

Regarding the no-name fighters on this card. I don't have any problem with lesser known fighters... I watched the EFN card yesterday and it was fucking amazing, especially with the great production. I don't think I recognized a single fighter on that card.

But the reality is, this card is what it is because of business decisions by the UFC. Could they have brought in a few names? Yep. They're a billion dollar organization. There's lots of different ideas floating around for how they could have "saved the card". But they didn't change a thing. Because 'business'.

Which is fine. But when they don't even have as good production as some backwoods show in the middle of Russia... geez. Billion dollar organization being upstaged by a bunch of sheep herders. I guess they can do that if they want. Looks like it must be in their best financial interest, and they're well within their rights.

Getting back to the card. This Irish crowd is amazing. I think they got honeydicked with this card, and I think they deserve better. Hopefully the brass makes some changes with how they do things.

EFC was amazing! More dancers please! Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts -
Brabatross - Well obviously it was a mistake replying to you lmao.
Yep. That guy went full retard. Straight to rape. It all comes back to rape with that guy..haha Phone Post 3.0
You're one of the top 3 worst posters on this forum- 99% of your posts are unreadable due to your 3rd grade education. Phone Post 3.0

BJ Penn Forever - I've been watching the UFC since 96 and I have never been less excited for an event than this event once it lost the main and co-main events.

STFU Phone Post 3.0

They do love the cookie cutter production. NO argument there.

I loved the EFN event yesterday.

I'll watch all their future shows on Fight Pass.

The Bellator main card was more interesting last night than this UFC even though it was filled with squash matches (there was an upset and a competitive fight after all).

LaBoo needs to put something together.

McSlugga - 
KnockoutThoughts -
Yep. That guy went full retard. Straight to rape. It all comes back to rape with that guy..haha Phone Post 3.0
You're one of the top 3 worst posters on this forum- 99% of your posts are unreadable due to your 3rd grade education. Phone Post 3.0

At least we're not on here being whiny bitches. Are you even watching the fights?

Skeletor68 - EFC was amazing! More dancers please! Phone Post 3.0

Not more shirtless male dancers right?

The Russian rapper was amusing to me (an American).

Brabatross -
McSlugga - 
KnockoutThoughts -

At least we're not on here being whiny bitches. Are you even watching the fights?
Goofball, you'd literally have to pay me to watch a card this shitty. Phone Post 3.0

Garuda2359 - 
BJ Penn Forever - I've been watching the UFC since 96 and I have never been less excited for an event than this event once it lost the main and co-main events.

STFU Phone Post 3.0

I'll STFU and you go back to enjoying the fights, maybe take a break from the interwebs if they are making you angry.