UFC Fight Night 76 results & discussion

Right guy won. Askham did his best to stall out the fight, but Jotko landed the much better shots.

This one's gonna be sloppy.

McSlugga - Gotta love the goofs who constantly have to try and prove how HARDCORE they are by saying- I don't care about the names at all mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Guess what, you do, or else you'd spend your life watching shitty local shows

Those fighters built those names for a reason Phone Post 3.0

Some people just enjoy MMA...

Crowd singing Cranberries is awesome Phone Post 3.0

Brabatross -
McSlugga - Gotta love the goofs who constantly have to try and prove how HARDCORE they are by saying- I don't care about the names at all mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This. Sometimes the guys at the top fight scared, because they don't want to lose their momentum/streak. The no names are hungry, and when we get a good one it shows through their effort. I like the no names. The no names become names, and we get treated to awesome fights. Look at Northcutt, McGregor, Aldo when he first popped on the scene. Shit all these guys. Breese looks promising too. No names will be somebodies tomorrow. Performance is what counts. Phone Post 3.0

Brabatross -

Some people just enjoy rape

What's your point? Phone Post 3.0

Brabatross - 

This.  I'll watch streams of shit from Russia, I watch all the random small cards on the Fight Network, etc. I just like watching face punching.

McSlugga - Gotta love the goofs who constantly have to try and prove how HARDCORE they are by saying- I don't care about the names at all mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Boom.

This.

Nobody is saying these fighters are dogshit but promotion matters.

Look at WSOF. Fitch vs Okami sounded good. Fitch vs Shields the same.

Because they built names.

The UFC now doesn't allow guys to build names with this turnstile of talent and filling these foreign cards with locals to pander and cut costs doesn't help.

As a result the UFC can cut 50 fighters and you couldn't pick 3 out of a police line up.

If the fighters don't matter and you just like good fights?

That's as ludicrous as a college football fan watching Division III all day instead of Division I.

Football is football, right? Phone Post 3.0

Damn Daly came out to bang. Rock em sockem robot style..wtf? Lol. Phone Post 3.0

Well obviously it was a mistake replying to you lmao.

Well this gonna be scrappy Phone Post 3.0

Brabatross - Well obviously it was a mistake replying to you lmao.
Yep. That guy went full retard. Straight to rape. It all comes back to rape with that guy..haha Phone Post 3.0

crowd is singing like mad as the 2 fighters hug for 3 minutes straight

and counting

Break this shit up.. Let's get a fight Phone Post 3.0

This ref is useless.

JeffersonDArcyChoke -
McSlugga - Gotta love the goofs who constantly have to try and prove how HARDCORE they are by saying- I don't care about the names at all mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Boom.

This.

Nobody is saying these fighters are dogshit but promotion matters.

Look at WSOF. Fitch vs Okami sounded good. Fitch vs Shields the same.

Because they built names.

The UFC now doesn't allow guys to build names with this turnstile of talent and filling these foreign cards with locals to pander and cut costs doesn't help.

As a result the UFC can cut 50 fighters and you couldn't pick 3 out of a police line up.

If the fighters don't matter and you just like good fights?

That's as ludicrous as a college football fan watching Division III all day instead of Division I.

Football is football, right? Phone Post 3.0
The D1 vs D3 reference is on point..

I was trying to think of something analogous like that and gave up due to laziness. Phone Post 3.0

Daly's gonna get subbed.

The inconsistency with refs is amusing. Some let them sleep on each other. Some stand it up in 3 seconds. Phone Post 3.0

Daly just being a bully. Bows to the foot! Sup now?!

This is hilarious Phone Post 3.0