UFC Fight Night 76 results & discussion

Both of this two guys totally deserve to stay undefeated

Anyone else think during that speech that Till was about to call himself the Fookin' Legend of Gin Alley?

If till wins that fight I potentially win a couple thousand on draftkings... If he won by finish (which I thought would happen) I win a couple thousand for sure... Now I'm up 40$ and it'll probably stay around there when Till's score comes in.... I'm sad Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 - If till wins that fight I potentially win a couple thousand on draftkings... If he won by finish (which I thought would happen) I win a couple thousand for sure... Now I'm up 40$ and it'll probably stay around there when Till's score comes in.... I'm sad Phone Post 3.0

That's unfortunate, and almost anywhere outside of Ireland you probably would be getting paid right now, but apparenlty they have knowledgable judges...Who the fuck knew those existed?

Isn't Madadi the one that went down for stealing purses?

Molsonmuscle360 - 

Parker presented him with a handbag at the weigh in.

He seemed a bit cross about it.

Shame the Orish didnt care for a fight that didnt have their boy involved. Phone Post 3.0

FOX Force Five - 
Molsonmuscle360 - 

Parker presented him with a handbag at the weigh in.

He seemed a bit cross about it.

LMFAO.  Classy

Sorry, Parke.

Madadi pissed

Molsonmuscle360 -
Dugs95 - If till wins that fight I potentially win a couple thousand on draftkings... If he won by finish (which I thought would happen) I win a couple thousand for sure... Now I'm up 40$ and it'll probably stay around there when Till's score comes in.... I'm sad Phone Post 3.0

That's unfortunate, and almost anywhere outside of Ireland you probably would be getting paid right now, but apparenlty they have knowledgable judges...Who the fuck knew those existed?

Why mma betting is so difficult to get right. Phone Post 3.0

Draw.... Sonofabitch lol... That cost me 25 points at least... Till is only 22, he's really gonna be a good one in a few years I think, Dalby is just tough, but man I coulda used that money Phone Post 3.0

Madadi is the cat that got disqualified in Dehghani`s UFC Iran?

UFC Iran 10 I believe.

Reza's reaching on these takedowns.

U WOT M8 -
Molsonmuscle360 -

Mood points Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 -
U WOT M8 -
Molsonmuscle360 -

Mood points Phone Post 3.0
*Good Phone Post 3.0

Norman round 1.

Parke up by a round after that one.  Both guys a little tense...That's why these grudge matches never work out.

Yup that fucked my lineup too Phone Post 3.0

classic Parke fight.