UFC Fight Night 76 results & discussion

U WOT M8 - Shame the Orish didnt care for a fight that didnt have their boy involved. Phone Post 3.0
Mostly just tired I think lol Phone Post 3.0

my fight pass stream just crapped out. anyone else? Phone Post 3.0

pidgey - classic Parke fight.
Agreed. I don't think there's a safer fighter on the roster. Phone Post 3.0

This has not been a good fight. Parke should never be on a main card.

I see why Dustin didnt wanna fight Parke

Result? Phone Post 3.0

Well that was dire

Parke with the UD, 30-27 x3

Brabatross - This has not been a good fight. Parke should never be on a main card.

I spent the whole fight listening to the pbp while looking around online.

Parke is 1 fighter I just can't get into watching

Main event next, this place is going to explode!! Phone Post 3.0

Wish his fight game was as exciting as his hype game.

I know it is popular to suck Conor off on this board and the Irish MMA scene is a very hot topic right now but this event will go down as one of the most forgettable events of the year if not in the 22 year history of the promotion.

BJ Penn Forever - I know it is popular to suck Conor off on this board and the Irish MMA scene is a very hot topic right now but this event will go down as one of the most forgettable events of the year if not in the 22 year history of the promotion.

The Alberta, Canada card was way worse. At least there were a few stoppages here.

"this is what UFC looks like" lol

BJ Penn Forever - I know it is popular to suck Conor off on this board and the Irish MMA scene is a very hot topic right now but this event will go down as one of the most forgettable events of the year if not in the 22 year history of the promotion.

The problem is that while McGregor is special, Irish MMA is not special. McGregor came to take over, but he couldn't drag his relatively mediocre countrymen along with him if he tried.

BJ Penn Forever - I know it is popular to suck Conor off on this board and the Irish MMA scene is a very hot topic right now but this event will go down as one of the most forgettable events of the year if not in the 22 year history of the promotion.
Unfortunately very very true. last years was one of the best events ever and this has just totally fell apart. Fights aren't very good at all Phone Post 3.0

UG SIGN WITH MIKE BROWN LATER Phone Post 3.0

That reebok advert is one of the gayest things I've ever seen. And I've seen some gay things Phone Post 3.0

ChiefMac -
BJ Penn Forever - I know it is popular to suck Conor off on this board and the Irish MMA scene is a very hot topic right now but this event will go down as one of the most forgettable events of the year if not in the 22 year history of the promotion.
Unfortunately very very true. last years was one of the best events ever and this has just totally fell apart. Fights aren't very good at all Phone Post 3.0
Have to disagree. The fights have been much better than the card on paper would suggest. Some sleepers but you get those on huge cards. I've seen loads of poorer events over the years. Phone Post 3.0

Yes, everybody knows the card fell apart. Give it a fucking rest.

What is Hooligan's intro track?