UFC Fight Night 76 results & discussion

eXtv -

Well that was dire

Parke with the UD, 30-27 x3

I enjoyed it but maybe cos UFC is normally on at stupid o clock in the UK. Phone Post 3.0

U WOT M8 -
eXtv -

Well that was dire

Parke with the UD, 30-27 x3

I enjoyed it but maybe cos UFC is normally on at stupid o clock in the UK. Phone Post 3.0
Madadi stopped Michael Johnston in his last fight. No mean feat defeating him in every round. Phone Post 3.0

War Smolka!! Phone Post 3.0

Worst walkout of the year. Phone Post 3.0

Gerald Butler in the Octagon Phone Post 3.0

BJ Penn Forever - I know it is popular to suck Conor off on this board and the Irish MMA scene is a very hot topic right now but this event will go down as one of the most forgettable events of the year if not in the 22 year history of the promotion.

Everyday u are turning into one the worst posters here constantly complaining and b itching about something
Go to tongue fuck ivanovs knife hole some more

eXtv - 
BJ Penn Forever - I know it is popular to suck Conor off on this board and the Irish MMA scene is a very hot topic right now but this event will go down as one of the most forgettable events of the year if not in the 22 year history of the promotion.

The problem is that while McGregor is special, Irish MMA is not special. McGregor came to take over, but he couldn't drag his relatively mediocre countrymen along with him if he tried.

Irish MMA being special was just talk. A nation of 5 million people is not going to have a high standing or large impact on MMA.

Brazil has 200 million, Russia and the US have over 300 each, even Japan has over 100 million.

Conor is just a flash in the MMA pan.

omg im so exited about this main event, i cant believe it's happening...

125lbs jesus Phone Post 3.0

Fun scramble so far.

Very technical fight thus far Phone Post 3.0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dwtjcmvinzbfxyc/photo%2024-10-2015%2C%2022%2044%2027.jpg?dl=0 Phone Post 3.0

Amazing Phone Post 3.0

Paddy's done.

Great round!!! Phone Post 3.0

Good first round. Paddy needs to avoid the stand-up, Smolka is way more accurate.

Smolka landing bombs to finish the round. Holohan won't be able to eat those all night. Beautiful grappling from both guys so far. Phone Post 3.0

intense fight

Kimbo Kardashian - 

Everyday u are turning into one the worst posters here constantly complaining and b itching about something
Go to tongue fuck ivanovs knife hole some more

Do you know how to use the ignore button?

Knife hole. Never heard that one.

Have a blessed day kind sir.

Skeletor68 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/dwtjcmvinzbfxyc/photo%2024-10-2015%2C%2022%2044%2027.jpg?dl=0 Phone Post 3.0