UFC Fight Night 76 results & discussion

This is the first UFC card since 1995 I can say I have no fucking clue as to who ANY of the fighters are.

Powerful DJH - 
McSlugga - Ummmm- fight pass?

The fuck? Who has fucking fight pass?

Could have swore this was on FS1- did they demote it down to shitty fight pass after Miocic had to pull out of his fight?.. Phone Post 3.0
No always been fight pass. I feel like I want to subscribe, certainly not for this fight, but I got a ton of questions about it first. I think it's a little high priced, 7-8 a month like Netflix was doing at first would get me , but fight pass does have a shit ton of content, I just need to know if a fight pass account can be logged into different devices and enjoyed in different places.

Sorry long winded, but to awnser ur question it was always going to be on fight pass Phone Post 3.0

I think it's a pretty good deal. I use it on Windows PC, Android devices and Roku. The PC/browser seems to be the best version in terms of search-ability and content.

Sometimes on other platforms, especially Roku, it doesn't seem to have access to the full fight library. On the browser version that's the best part, you can search by fighter or watch whole fight cards. It's fun going back to old UFC or Pride events and watching the whole thing.

Hey, look.  MMA fights are coming on, and most people on the forum are still more concerned with the drama threads then the fight threads.  I swear half the people on this site don't even watch MMA, they just like to come start shit on this forum.

Not the greatest card on paper, but hopefully that turns out like that one Fight For The Troops that looked awful on paper and then turned into a great night of violence

Fact: 50% of the fighters on this shit card will be cut from the UFC in 2 weeks.

Pumped to watch some fights! Foreign cards always end up pretty entertaining from memory, chance to spot some new talent. Phone Post 3.0

OblongBox - 

Fact: 50% of the fighters on this shit card will be cut from the UFC in 2 weeks.

Yeah...And?  I watch Lion Fights, RFA, Titan, etc, and these guys are still better than 99% of them, so it's not like I'm watching MMA of a lower quality than I watch on a regular basis.

IN.. Early card is good for my work schedule.. Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts - IN.. Early card is good for my work schedule.. Phone Post 3.0
Ditto Phone Post 3.0

Face off for the first fight of the night?  Ok.

Elephant swings? That's what I do with my penis every morning. Phone Post 3.0

I thought Bubba's head was going to snap off..lol. Phone Post 3.0

Mcclellan looks like Travis Browne a bit.. The beard has him looking like his little bro or something. Phone Post 3.0

Mcclellan giving him the business right now.. Whooping his ass on the ground. Phone Post 3.0

Yup Bubba gettin his ass beat at the end of that round.

Losing to a South African fighter. That's embarrassing.

1-1. Mclellan had the better round by far. The first round was Bush's round, but Mcllelan had some good work in the first too. Bush had control in round 1, but Mcllelan had the finish attempts. Round 2 was clearly Mcllelan laying the smackdown. Phone Post 3.0

South African has lost all respect for the wreslter. He just took down the wrestler. Kicking his ass to start the 3rd. I like this guy. Phone Post 3.0

This is a damn good fight all things considered. Good technique from both guys. Phone Post 3.0

oh man

Bubba is gassed. Mcllelan chipping away at the W. Phone Post 3.0