UFC Fight Night 76 results & discussion

Ref: Bubba defend yourself! Phone Post 3.0

Wow!!! One second until the bell for the stoppage!

Damn wtf ref Phone Post 3.0

Mcllelan dropping bombs. Ref giving Bubba every opportunity. Bubba taking a few hard ones to finish. Brains scrambled. 2 seconds on the clock. Ref does the right thing and jumps in to save Bubba. He was scrambled. Phone Post 3.0

Is this the first win for a South African fighter in the UFC? Really impressive perfomance by Mcllelan.

Mini Travis Browne with an awesome showing. Avoided what I thought was going to be a wrestlefuck from Bubba. Phone Post 3.0

Guess he didn't want to leave it in the hands of the judges. Phone Post 3.0

It's crazy how many fans are already there and how loud they are. It sucks that the card fell apart. They would have went crazy when Duffy knocked out Poirier. Now they have to finish off the night with watching Holohan lose.

Brabatross - It's crazy how many fans are already there and how loud they are. It sucks that the card fell apart. They would have went crazy when Duffy knocked out Poirier. Now they have to finish off the night with watching Holohan lose.
That Porier vs Duffy fight looked to be amazing. I was really anticipating that matchup. Unfortunate it fell apart, but that first fight has me pumped. I think we're in for a good night of fights. Phone Post 3.0

Atmosphere is fucking nuts! Phone Post 3.0

*day of fights. Phone Post 3.0

I'm here at the event. There is a man dressed as a parrot for some some reason. Phone Post 3.0

Skeletor68 - I'm here at the event. There is a man dressed as a parrot for some some reason. Phone Post 3.0
Lol..no way. Take a pic. Phone Post 3.0

Elkins looks sloppy af. He's going to run into something hard. Phone Post 3.0

He is right behind the cage Phone Post 3.0

Elkins 1-0. He got cracked a couple times, but he was laying the pressure on Whiteford. He was pressuring him, put em on the ground, pushed the pace, peppered him on the ground. Good fight so far, but Elkins chin is there for the taking. Too sloppy. Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts - Elkins looks sloppy af. He's going to run into something hard. Phone Post 3.0

Yepp, he's super awkward and has zero head movement. He needs to go into full wrestlefuck mode if he wants to win.

10-9 Elkins.

In for parrot guy! Phone Post 3.0

Elkins is like a mad dog. doesn't stop coming. Keeps putting Whiteford on his back and ass. Phone Post 3.0