UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva does 655k

Aside from dana I think Roy nelson is pretty loved Phone Post 3.0

Damn.Great fights though. Phone Post 3.0

ehhh

I missed it :( Phone Post 3.0

Does include dvr views? Phone Post 3.0

Everyone I know missed them, it's was so sunny outside Phone Post 3.0

Damn, where's my boy MMALOGIC at?

Those are solid. A part of the card here they were showing baseball. That's a big kick in the pants. Phone Post 3.0

epwar -

Trying to find a way to spin the UFC pulling numbers that are below the average Bellator card as sign of growth! But don't worry, Bellator will fold next week... Phone Post 3.0

Damn I just don't get it!!! What is wrong with everyone!!! Those were some of the most awesome fights I've seen in a long time!!! And Matt Brown!! I mean who in their right mind misses a Matt Brown fight. Losers Phone Post 3.0

The main event aired at 12:30 eastern. Half the country was asleep Phone Post 3.0

caseharts - Those are solid. A part of the card here they were showing baseball. That's a big kick in the pants. Phone Post 3.0

I thought that would help ratings?

unless no one watches baseball anymore.... i thought they'd have closer to a milllion viewers or even more

15 minute baseball intro + lazy promotion + Saturday night + Anik = what do you expect?

the attendance was the worst number out of anything just over 6000 people for a local who is apparently a fan favourite for his streak and should be, but like a ton of guys just isn't.

Brown deserved more.

Fuckin FS1 just seems to be one of those channels nobody wants to watch.

I missed them because I don't have fs1 and the entire time I was upset because I kept reading how awesome the card was. Phone Post 3.0

Baseball was on, plus people were asleep, plus it was a nice night, the wind was blowing in a south easterly direction, they were airing it at the same time as a classic simpsons episode, also there was a special on at a few dept stores around town and I think there was some highlights of the curling from the winter olympic games on.
So, as you can see, the ratings were bound to be down. Phone Post 3.0

UFC needs to get away from fs1 Phone Post 3.0

Captfireeyes -
epwar -

Trying to find a way to spin the UFC pulling numbers that are below the average Bellator card as sign of growth! But don't worry, Bellator will fold next week... Phone Post 3.0
Pulled more viewers, in a worse time slot, on a channel with less average viewers and on less tv's than spike? Yup. Spin away. Phone Post 3.0

Ask me if I care...MMA train chugging along just fine. Phone Post 3.0