UFC fighter opening up on living with two wives

Kazakh UFC fighter Zhalgas Zhumagulov told how he lives with two wives.

“It’s hard without a family at the training camp. When you have a wife, a family, you get used to it, it’s hard without it. Yes, I have two wives, brother. Two wives and six children. How hard is it with two wives? In principle, it’s normal, I’m already used to it. At first there were tests, but now everything is fine.

Which wife do I go to first when I return after the battles? Well, where did I leave from … I left, for example, from my second wife, I go to the first. I left the first, I go to the second. Day here, day there, “Zhumagulov said in an interview with the YouTube channel” Let me interrupt you. "

At UFC 264, Zhalgas Zhumagulov met with American Jerome Rivera. A Kazakhstani won the first round by submission. This was his first UFC win. He lost the first two fights in the league.

Backwards cunt

2 Likes

Trash human. Please UFC don’t hug his nuts like you do cumshit and Khabib.

1 Like
1 Like

new favorite fighter

1 Like

I wonder how these fuck cunts attitudes are when they have daughters that get married off into a hairome . ( however the fuck you spell it ).
I’m going to have to try and exorcise some crazy high level of restraint if my daughter ever gets cheated on. Let alone a mutherfucker marrying multiple bitches.
Not to mention brothers and shit.
Are they all good with dudes fucking around on their sister. What do they do? Go up to they guy and say. Hey bro . My sister and all those other girls you’ve been fucking. You better marry all of them or I’ll beat your ass.
Now I know if they’re hard core theirs no sex before marriage, but that makes the point. It’s essentially the exact same thing.

Bro, I dont think you are going to catch them in a gotcha moment when you are dealing with people who believe in honor killings for such offenses as being raped.

1 Like

I’d only marry if I could have multiple wives ha ha

LOL @ the butthurt. Yeah all men should be with one woman and only woman till death takes us or our peepee fell off, right?

1 Like

Daddy Khabib is balling so why not. I’ll bet losing half your money in divorce isn’t a thing in the muzzie countries

1 Like

Nope. And somehow some “men” on here are feeling our culture is superior in ALL ways? Ha ha. I’d much rather live here than there! By a long ways. Not even close. But to just take what feminism and SJW and puritanism dish out up the ass and liking it? No thanks ha ha. It’s destroying the West.

Sounds awful! 1 is way more than enough…

Dana is gonna use this as evidence that UFC pay is more than enough! Two wives and six kids on the salary of an unranked UFC fighter!

2 Likes