UFC items for sale on ebay.

As most people know i have been around the UFC collectable world since the mid 90s. Put some items on ebay today. I go by the name UFCMIKE.

Some posters,programs,shirts passes ect ... All Authentic... Will probably be putting many more items up over the coming month....

Some items were given to me by fighters,others from events i went to and some bought from ebay years ago...

ttt

Hi Mike . Hope all is well. I met you at UFC 31 in Atlantic City. I remember you used to collect every UFC program. How are all your boys doing?

Very cool.

www.ebay.com/sch/ufcmike/m.html

Hey Trackman! Nice to see an old timer on here. All 5 kids are doing well. Havent been to a live event since UFC 41 and have slowed down alot on the UFC watching and collecting. Didnt we start talking on the Talkaboutsports forum way back in 1998?

How are you doing?

Hey Mike . Doing well. Yes I remember chatting with you on that forum. Thats where I got most of my MMA tapes from trading with people there. My last UFC I went to was UFC 136 in Houston. Had to watch fellow Jersey guy Frankie Edgar defend his belt. Looks like you might be sitting on a gold mine with all your UFC and Pride items. Awesome collection. I might have to bid on something there.

Trackman, I still have all my VHS tapes which has to be 100 or so. Not sure if many are worth much now..Used to have viewing nights on midnight turn at the Sams club i worked at. it was a great era to be a fan..

Have alot of older UFC programs going up in the next few days.

Your wife still hot?

Golden Boy - Your wife still hot?

Ya, Im still a lucky guy..LOL!

Ttt for collectors

Take this over to the memorabilia ground.
I'm sure many guys there will be interested in what you have Phone Post

LOL! He keeps having kids with her! Thats why he has to sell all his shit!

T Phone Post

gage949 - Take this over to the memorabilia ground.
I'm sure many guys there Willis b interested in what you have Phone Post

Thanks. I have done that also......

yumaslim - 

LOL! He keeps having kids with her! Thats why he has to sell all his shit!

I got sniped after 5 boys....lol!

Much more to come over the coming month or 2.

ttt

ttt

More stuff up....UFCMIKE