UFC jumped the shark- Forrest is not main worthy

As if the decision the other night was not bad enough......this is just a joke. Really? Forrest in his grand return to the Octagon as Main Event? You raped me once Zuffa, but not again.........

Rather than  pointlessly bitching, how about you offer some alternatives? 

Who do you think they can get to fight on three weeks notice?

There is no way the UFC charges for this card. No way!

Is there anyone here who will buy Forrest/Tito 2 as main event and Rogerio/Cane as the co-main event?

Steve4192 - Rather than  pointlessly bitching, how about you offer some alternatives? 

Who do you think they can get to fight on three weeks notice?

Ruben Villareal is hungry for a win (and food).

Put Fitch/Alves on 106

This card will still sell a ton of PPV's.

Wanna bet? Anyone that wastes $ on this is wearing Zuffa tinted glasses (now available @ UFC.com)

Just terrible....maybe bring in Cain/Carwin, Carwin/Nog Lyoto/Shogun II.

UFC 108 is looking sick with a bunch a bunch of Brazilians and Americans~ If it was at all possible, A. Silva + Belfort to 106 would be a worthy replacement also.

Brock Lesnar vs. Shane Carwin
Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort
Rashad Evans vs. Thiago Silva
Gabriel Gonzaga vs Junior dos Santos

Time for that "Do you want to be a fing fighter" speech.

I have no interest in this fight whatsoever. The first fight wasn't even close...the only difference I see this time is Tito smashing Forrest for the TKO.

BaddKarma - This fight was a good appetizer for the main event but as the main event it blows.

Tito is not relevant and neither is Forrest, they both had their ups, downs, lefts, rights.

LOL? One of the best light heavyweights ever is making a comeback from back surgery to pursue his title.

Do people actually think before they type? Shogun/Machida 2 should be option to main event 106? Silva/Belfort? WTF

Carwin's next fight will be against Brock unless Dana offers him something really sweet to fight Cain. That's only heavyweight who's in shape. Big Nog at this point in career needs a good 6-8 week camp to get ready for a big fight.

when was the last time Tito won without a decision?

and let's take Ken Shamrock out of the mix for fun.

When was the last time Tito fought without a serious back injury that you saw the x-ray pics of?

I am not saying Tito should not fight, I will be shouting for him when he does.

He is not a Main Event fighter right now however.

Needs to work his way back up to a main event, not just hype his way there.

lol seriously guys i think u are underestimating tito . once the zuffa hype machine goes into nwork this event will still sell tons of ppvs. i am going to be there live and cant fucking wait . it is still a good card an dmy favorite fighter TITO MOTHERFUCKING ORTIZ is heDLINING NOW CANT WAIT FOR MOSH TO COME ON AND SEE THE CROWD REACTION WHEN tito motherfucking ortiz arrives!!!

frontrowbrian - 
Pink Bunkadoo - 
frontrowbrian -  

Holy shit
i found that gif on sportsbybrooks.com. Kind of a sports gossip site.  

That was a viscious hit!  I like the guy in the orange hoodie's reaction.

WickedWonder - Do people actually think before they type? Shogun/Machida 2 should be option to main event 106? Silva/Belfort? WTF

Carwin's next fight will be against Brock unless Dana offers him something really sweet to fight Cain. That's only heavyweight who's in shape. Big Nog at this point in career needs a good 6-8 week camp to get ready for a big fight.

Nobody claimed these match-ups were probable.These are just ideal match-up's... obviously highly unlikely to be moved over quickly. Maybe you should of thought about that before posting, lawl.

I'm waiting to see if the UFC will do something to make up for it before I start ranting and raving.

then again the ranting and raving from all of you may convince them to make moves quickly so I encourage the complaining, just too lazy and sober to do it myself.

and Joe Rogan's bullshit aside, Tito won the first fight pretty square. just because Forrest did better in the 2nd and 3rd rounds than he did in the 1st, doesn't mean he won those rounds. and round 1 was borderline 10-8.

I haven't given up on Forrest yet, I'm not gonna act like he sucks now. he won every minute of the Rashad fight up to the last 90 seconds or so. it's not like he got outclassed for 3 rounds. he obviously got schooled by Anderson, but I just don't really care to see the Tito/Forrest match-up again. especially not as a main event or a replacement for Brock/Carwin.

I would pay $100 to watch Tito fight Spencer Fisher.