UFC jumped the shark- Forrest is not main worthy

damn @ that gif...what a fuckin stupid bitch man i swear girls have no fuckin awareness of anything...in a football game at my hs one time a cheerleader from the other team was cheering her stupid lil ass off ON THE FIELD when a player from her school broke one on us, he was gone...til the stupid bitch tackled him for us lololol

lol.....My boss just got 2 tickets on stubhub for $550 and he ordered them when Lesnar and Coleman where still on the card,now hes been trying everything to get his money back,but they wont budge. Sucks for people that already bought their tickets,they are getting screwed bigtime.

Not main event imo either, esp this fight however this is what happens when the UFC is putting on as many shows as they are now.

Personally id rather them do less and stack their cards more............like Pride. ;p

Herring In A Fur Coat - 
frankiscool -  

Did you know that Dana bought Forrest a brand new, custom Range Rover after he coached TUF?  

Who's is that?

frankiscool - Did you know that Dana bought Forrest a brand new, custom Range Rover after he coached TUF?  Didn't think so.

LOL not to hate on Forrest but I hope stripper gifts from an older male benefactor never make up a large % of my income

Who's is that?

hendos

I don't understand how a ticket scalper can bitch this much about ticket prices...

FRB has balls of steel.

CLINTK9 - Just pionting once the REAL fighters get dropped from the card & the Tuf'rs are added. no one seems to think its worth even nearly the same price.

Right, dropping the 5-1 former WWE wrassler and the 11 fight vet that has 1 significant win really took all the "real fighters" off this card.

You are fucking warped man.

Considering Forrest and Tito are two of the biggest stars in the UFC I don't see the problem.

Ranking has nothing to do with drawing power.

I lol'd at the OP.

Yes, Zuffa is responsible when their main event fighters get injured/sick a month from the fight and there's no feasible way to find a replacement in that stretch.  Heaven forbid they promote the co-main event fight to main event in that scenario.  You're right, Zuffa is out to screw you over.

Imbecile.