UFC Los Angeles counters Affliction Anaheim ?

I don't think anyone who would have gone to Affliction is going to hold off on seeing Fedor vs. Barnett live because the UFC is coming 2 months later.

The governator, before Arnold, was put out, in a special election, because he was a fucktard. Arnold inherited a disaster, and nobody wants to fix it. He offers solutions, they say no.

(That's an over simplified version)

Hong Kong Phooey - 
mrzipplokk - 
PTM2020 -  hopefully they blanket the town with comp tickets like they did last time.  I pretty much got free floor seats for RoyceXHughes.

What does 'pretty much' mean exactly ?

I got a comp seat in the stands just a section above the floor seats through a friend

.  Then I snuck down to the floor section 2 rows behind Nick Cage.  There were quite a few empty floor seats all around and many of those around me had comped tickets! wtf

I've been to a ton of Laker games and sorta have a feel on how the redcoats operate.  Most times I get caught but for the UFC I timed it perfectly.

So yeah, I pretty much sat at floor level for free.

mrzipplokk -  The governator, before Arnold, was put out, in a special election, because he was a fucktard. Arnold inherited a disaster, and nobody wants to fix it. He offers solutions, they say no.

(That's an over simplified version)

He didn't follow through in the solutions he offered. He said he was going to come in and blow up the boxes in Sacramento. Reverse the taxes, and promised no new taxes.

Then he tried to let new taxes go through as its the only way to balance the budget. This is after the legislature illegally tried to raise taxes when it demands a 2/3 majority vote.

Gray Davis got fucked over by republican-funded energy companies due to the deregulation bill that was passed before he even came into office (guy before him was republican governor). Davis's  300% car tax was ridiculous but the recall election was started by the guy who lost that election and cried about it (Issa).

Davis got fucked over hardcore and instead of cutting important programs and raising other taxes, he offered an unpopular, but most likely effective solution which was taxing a luxury item aka automobile registration. Davis fucked up by agreeing to that ridiculous amount of money going towards enron and all that shit.

At least this is what I gathered from the news. I moved to California right as this was going on. Voted No on the recall and yes to bustamante. Fuck Arnold!

Actually Davis got fucked over by the majority of the population of Ca who voted him out.

As far as what Arnold has inherited, you can pass the buck back 40 years or so.

California proves that high taxes mean bullshit since we already have the highest taxes in the nation and the Government still overspends and doesn't fix anything.

Arnold said our taxes were too high and went back on it. Now he's campaigning to get a job for Obama with probably some green energy bullshit while he flies around in his private jet to Terminator premieres or some bullshit.

The day of the special election where the public spoke on his new programs to BALANCE THE BUDGET he got the hell out of town and wouldn't say a damn word. Arnold is a spineless wimp.

mrzipplokk -  Actually Davis got fucked over by the majority of the population of Ca who voted him out.

He inherited it willingly and promised to fix it. So its his own fucking fault. Stop acting like he's blameless.

mrzipplokk -  Actually Davis got fucked over by the majority of the population of Ca who voted him out.

He won a second term fairly squarely. The recall election was stupid and Issa is to blame to get the ball rolling on that one. The majority of the people in california were STUPID enough to elect the terminator.

If ya got the cash. You go to both. If your broke you watch it on justin.tv

Knux -  

The majority of the people in california were STUPID .

This is THE hypocrite state.  The Hollywood elite campaigning for conservation and green policy, while living in 20k sq foot homes with 5 cars and swimming pools, etc.  Same people driving Hummers down the 405 at 90 mph daily. Not allowing smoking in public spaces, but every loser having a medical marijuana card and lighting up in the middle of the Hollywood Bowl. And so on.............

likatiga - 
jongkiman - Hardcore Fans will go the Affliction Event and Casual Softcores to UFC event

I disagree. There are plenty of hardcore fans who would go to UFC. You're confusing what you think to be "cool" with what you think to be "hardcore".

Contrary to popular "hardcore" opinion, it is ok to be a fan of the UFC as well as other orgs.

Most hardcore fans would rahter see what will probably be Afflcitions last card and be stacked with top talent opposed to antoehr anonymous UFC card

lol yeah. ridiculous

Knux see's hook in water....swims past bait.........

ridiculous!!!

lol

mrzipplokk - 
Knux -  

The majority of the people in california were STUPID .

This is THE hypocrite state.  The Hollywood elite campaigning for conservation and green policy, while living in 20k sq foot homes with 5 cars and swimming pools, etc.  Same people driving Hummers down the 405 at 90 mph daily. Not allowing smoking in public spaces, but every loser having a medical marijuana card and lighting up in the middle of the Hollywood Bowl. And so on.............
Excuse Me ?

No problem with people smoking. Problem is with the hypocrisy of saying no tobacco products in public, then everyone lighting up weed in public places like the Hollywood Bowl and it's ok.

"Do as we say, not as we do".