UFC Magazine in iran 2007

"lol @ comparing writing an mma article to artist sculptures and paintings and to winning fights. dude you are an emotional whack job and wreck. get over yourself. here is a guy that lives in a damn near 3rd world country that has a sport that he loves more than you love gay french ass, and he is doing anything he can to try to promote the sport in his country, and i'm betting he's not making a dime off of it. if it was in the u.s. or any country with a legit mma scene i would agree with you more. i'm thinking this guy is not spending his day at his cush office..going out for starbucks in the afternoon before he goes and trains at his state of the art gym...bangs his hot woman...and beds down in his posh condo while watching his 50" plasma. get over yourself for 5 minutes and give the guy a break."

Typical fucking retard reply, dismiss anything I say, insult me with a clever jibe about France and homosexuality (real high brow that one) and make ridiculous assumptions.

It's not all about money and as for giving him a break, I did, I asked him to email me so that we could discuss providing him with content and instead he decided to spam me with crap about his events.

DROC

challeg him to a fight droc!

watch out for little pepe!

LOL

i wouldnt get started with a magazine or anything over in iran its a waste of an investment being as that we are going to FLATTEN them in the near future hopefully.

"i wouldnt get started with a magazine or anything over in iran its a waste of an investment being as that we are going to FLATTEN them in the near future hopefully."

Oh dear. Maybe you should read this: The best war ever

Quik: Dear Quik about your text "Well, I sent the shirt to his Iranian address"are you send for me your t shirt to my addres Really?+ and i put your logo on my web sit www.ufciran.20m.om 62gear.com

"little pepe"

Guys, IIRC, Little Pepe died. Respect the Riccios.

-jk

Ali Dehghani Sheeva
President
Ultimate Fighting Championship
(UFC) Iran

thanks
Ali dehghani sheeva

1_AFC..... world president of AFC (Ancient fighting championhip) www.ancientfc.20m.com (Ancient submission wrestling and submission fighting)

2_Vale tudo....promoter and president of vale tudo (IVT) in iran and middel east www.ivt.20m.com from brazil (international vale tudo council IVC) http://www.valetudo.com.br/hotlinks.htm

3_UFC ....promoter and president of Ultimate fighting championship (UFC at iran (IUFC ) from USA under licen by ZUFFA www.ufc.com

4_ Reperesentative WASKO ww.allmartialart.com and free fighting www.freefighting.org

Thanks
Ali dehghani sheeva

ttt

http://www.ufciran.20m.com/images/ufciran2005-iran.jpg

dehghani, i will buy you a blue name pro membership account.

Dear Quik +Six Deuce Gear  "Well, I sent the shirt to his Iranian address".............., Graphic Designer

Dehghani iran :   I get your Two Tshirt with add two logo about MMA.tv today and as soon i put the photo on my web site

I AM IN IRAN RIGHT NOW AND WILL FIGHT DEGHANI OR ANY OF HIS FIGHTERS AT 70KG. WHERE R THESE EVENTS BEING HELD???

addres : Faji club _Babataher Avenue _Hamedan city iran country 09188170161 or 00989188170161

TTT

koskesh needs to step up!

"Dehghani,

You should email me right away, you appear to have taken content from Fightsport Magazine in France. The magazine that I work for.

Please email me so that we can talk about this"

Droc, it appears that the magazine you work for has stolen it's name from Fightsport.com

Please email tapelord@fightsport.com so you can talk about this.

Oh, and good luck taking legal action against a dude in Iran, LOL.

Plus Im sure if he is not worried about calling himself UFC Iran he is not going to be worried about cribbing some shitty article

i'm really drunk right now, but what the fuck does "cribbing" mean?